Golf: All Purpose Golf Thread | 2017-18 PGA Tour schedule in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
This tournament can't move back to March soon enough. It needs the howling Florida winds of March.

My thanks to my boys J.Spieth & J.T. for their timely bogies on 18 allowing Tiger to play the weekend. :handclap:

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Golf Christmas!

Tiger -7 for the day and Jordan 2.675 SG putting! I'm really enjoying this tournament today, even though we've seen none of it because of how terrible the coverage is.

Reactions: Cody Webster

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I completely forgot to turn it on until about noon, when Tiger was already at 14. I saw the scoreboard & was like "holy ****"!! The I think I jinxed it because he didn't make anything after I started watching. But beyond thrilled to see that both he & J.Spieth made huge moves today. We just need the leaders to choke now. And I still say it can't move back to March soon enough.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
They weren’t showing live coverage until Tiger started being on pace to break the course record. I guess they are allowed breaking news coverage that costs them some extra money, but if you look at the schedule, there’s no live golf scheduled to be shown until 2 on NBC.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
They weren’t showing live coverage until Tiger started being on pace to break the course record. I guess they are allowed breaking news coverage that costs them some extra money, but if you look at the schedule, there’s no live golf scheduled to be shown until 2 on NBC.

PGA Tour Live was broadcasting all morning on Facebook. It was basically just covering Tiger, Jordan and JT

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Koepka having himself a day. Albatross on 16 followed up with a birdie on 17. Currently-9 on the day and -11 for the tourney. These low scores today pretty much means Simpson will not come back to the pack at all unless he loses an arm along the way.

Jan 3, 2012
Koepka having himself a day. Albatross on 16 followed up with a birdie on 17. Currently-9 on the day and -11 for the tourney. These low scores today pretty much means Simpson will not come back to the pack at all unless he loses an arm along the way.

Yeah I was just gunna comment on Koepka's round, but was gunna say that this shows scores are out there if Simpson just has a shitty day.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York

I don't agree. Margins are thin at this course. You miss your spots by a few yards all day, and you can shoot 75-80. If you hit them, you can shoot 65. Its not the Humana Challenge. There is trouble if you are off, but if you hit your lines, you can certainly shoot a good score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad