Golf: All Purpose Golf Thread | 2017-18 PGA Tour schedule in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
need to send out a search party to find @Pavel Buchnevich and @Soliloquy of a Dogge

Tiger is playing and they aint posted here in days

are they ok?

I saw some of the round today, but I don't care much about this part of the schedule. There's a lull right after the Masters until the US Open. Even the Players is a Tour-manufactured event.

Reactions: MrFunnyWobbl

BluesOne31

We going insane
Dec 31, 2011
Picked Tiger for my one and done pool. Next week is the final week in the 1st half and I needed a long shot. I’ve only been following along on PGA app, but how many freaking putts inside of 7 feet did he miss over the first 2 rounds?? Had to be 7 or 8 of them.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Wasn't able to watch today, but it doesn't look like I missed much. Unless I like seeing a pro putt worse than your weekend hacker

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Tiger finishes today with a strokes gained putting total of -2.92, his worst in a pga tour round since 2012

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He's putted great since returning. One bad week on greens that've been changed since the last time he played the course. Needs to clean up the driving. I don't think he's played well or even average in every category for any tournament this year. Hard to win when you are dropping strokes to the field in a key category every event.

Reactions: MrFunnyWobbl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad