Prospect Info: All Prospect Talk Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
Hartman's -14 is not so shiny either. But he is young and will learn the D side hopefully.

Hartman's a very good two-way player. He's a minus player because Plymouth gives up a decent amount of goals and have a hard time scoring.

I'm hoping the London Knights will pick him up at some point in the season. I haven't hear any rumors, but Hartman's a winner and he's in his final Junior year on a team that won't make any noise in the playoffs.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville

Hawkster

It's on.
Aug 2, 2005
Seeing on Twitter that Hinostroza suffered a leg injury that will keep him out a "few weeks".

He took a knee-on-knee hit vs. Minnesota and sat out the rest of the game. I'm not surprised he's out for a while.

I'm just glad it's weeks and not months.

Kentti

Oct 5, 2012
TT's Jokerit lost to HPK 3-0 today. Abysmal game for Jokerit and for TT also. No points.

So far Teuvo Teräväinen is 3 G + 10 A = 13 P in 18 games this season.

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
Fournier is on the Q roster for the subway series. the first Q game is tonight - it's on sportsnet.
Fourniers +16 is tops for the Huskies who are in the middle of the overall standings. Hoping Fournier can continue to develop and be a top d prospect for the Hawks. Looks like his defense is developing well but I dont know as I dont follow them. He showed excellent mobility in the rookie camp and offense is coming back for him after injury last year.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Newest prospect Lefebvre (aka - the other guy we got in the Versteeg trade) apparently already promoted from Toledo to Rockford.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Top US draft prospect Sonny Milano (USNTDP) committed to Boston College the other day. Had initially committed to Notre Dame. He's also Plymouth (OHL) property. Interested to see if he actually makes it to BC or if Plymouth sways him to the O.

Sevanston

Dec 27, 2009
NYC
All due respect to Plymouth, but BC seems like a pretty clear option to me for Milano.

Too much proven success. Even without Kayes, Arnold, and maybe Gaudreau, Jerry York's proven time and time again that he knows how to coach a team to a championship.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
All due respect to Plymouth, but BC seems like a pretty clear option to me for Milano.

Too much proven success. Even without Kayes, Arnold, and maybe Gaudreau, Jerry York's proven time and time again that he knows how to coach a team to a championship.

Don't argue that, generally speaking, but more and more players are opting for the CHL last minute over their respective commitments. Guys can care less about championships and more about what their best route to the NHL is for their development. It's happened to plenty of high profile NCAA programs, BC included, and also by guys going to Plymouth, no less. Hartman is among them. It can happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad