All Fantasy Hockey Questions Here!

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Just wondering if I should pick up Killorn in my fantasy league? Its a standard one year, H2H league. Stats counted are G A PTS PIM +/- SOG HITS PPP. My weakest category is PIM and from everyone available Killorn has best PIM and most points. Also Drouin is available but I feel covered in the categories he excels in.

Other options
Killorn
Drouin
Arvidsson
Rakell
Grabner
Silfverberg
Roussel

Thx

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Roussel has over twice as many PIM as Killorn and Killorn will not close the gap before the season is over. I doubt Killorn will have as much of an impact as him. Everyone else on your list is arguably better than Killorn for other categories, as well, I think.

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Fantasy Talk

Not really sure where to ask this, but do you expect Vasilesky or Budaj to get the start tonight? Do you expect them to split the back to back?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Faulk will be in Carolina? They have a few kids coming up the ranks down there

What's the point system like? Faulk shoots the puck like a MFer.

EDIT: Then again, PK's likely to wind up on the + side of +/-.

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Hold onto Faulk Point.

Now that Faulk has more defensive help, he could potentially be let of the leash so-to-speak.

Faulk and Subban are similar anyway and to have Point on top, no brainer in my book.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
I have Palat on my team, my league is G/A/P/PP/plus-minus/Shots/Hits

Namestnikov is available and if I pick him up I'll have to drop Palat. I know he bounced around a lot last year, will he be staying on the top line with Stammer/Kucher? Who do you guys think will have the better year?

Gardiner Expressway

Dec 1, 2011
What's the deal with Jake Dotchin? He seems to have fallen out of the coach's plans and I know he had a rocky preseason with the disciplinary action against him...

Firestorm

Mar 2, 2011
Canada Eh?
I am so glad that I drafted Point, he's been a saving grace of my team so far.

Should I try to trade Tarasenko for Vailevskiy?

Last edited:

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
Are they ever going to play Budaj? What do you expect their share to be...? Right now, it appears that Vasil is going to start 82 games with mediocre numbers....

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
How has Namestnikov played? Has he actually played well or is he just a passenger on that line? And how likely is he to stay on that line?

I have Palat on my team and was hoping he would play with 1 of Stamkos or Kucherov, but if Namestnikov keeps this up, I might just have to pick him up.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I am so glad that I drafted Point, he's been a saving grace of my team so far.

Should I try to trade Tarasenko for Vailevskiy?

No, keep Tarasenko

Are they ever going to play Budaj? What do you expect their share to be...? Right now, it appears that Vasil is going to start 82 games with mediocre numbers....

I'm assuming most back-to-backs and against lower ranking teams. Its Vasi's first full year as #1 so he could be playing bulk of the season but we don't want to run him into the ground.

How has Namestnikov played? Has he actually played well or is he just a passenger on that line? And how likely is he to stay on that line?

I have Palat on my team and was hoping he would play with 1 of Stamkos or Kucherov, but if Namestnikov keeps this up, I might just have to pick him up.

Mostly a passenger. He's actually been very good doing some of the grunt work along the boards and has made some decent plays but the big chemistry is between Stammer and Kuch. Names is on the 1st unit PP as well so he'll get some solid points this season playing with our two top stars.

Palat is playing with one of our young up and comers and have been clicking rather well. He looks good on our "3rd line" but also gets 2nd unit PP time and PK time. He still gets tones of ice time and plenty of chances to put up points.

Reactions: travis scott

AvalancheSpeedsters

Aug 2, 2005
Kamloops, BC
Yanni Gourde is available in my league (yahoo categories all included - shots, pims, powerplay points etc...), seems to play with Point that I drafted. Worth picking Gourde ?

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Hello all. Tyler Johnson and Point available in my league. considering one or the other but not sure. Suggestions appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Point has been much better than Johnson for quite some time now and it doesn't look like it's going to change. Point is our 2C behind Stamkos.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I still can't believe I got Stamkos in the 5th round. People were probably worried he'd have a slow year coming off an injury.

BATJAM

Jan 14, 2005
Hey guys,

Is Namestnikov done on the first line/PP1 for good or is this some type of punishment?

Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad