Rumor: All Encompassing Jimmy Vesey Thread. All Rumors/News goes here. Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
Just out of curiosity, did you read the entire sportsnet article? Even though the headline says it might be down to 2 teams, the article itself seems to argue that it is in fact not down to 2 teams at all.

it's clickbait, much more enticing if something is happening so they title it to get people to open it

Chayos

Mar 6, 2003
Winnipeg
At this point I am hoping like hell this guy flops for being such a prima Donna about this. I ache to hear the Vesey sucks chants in Nashville and buffalo

Rad Dude83

Jun 23, 2013
Jersey
He's signing with the rags. No team has the allure that Broadway has. I personally think Chicago or Pittsburgh would be his best options, but I'm not a hockey player.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
At this point I am hoping like hell this guy flops for being such a prima Donna about this. I ache to hear the Vesey sucks chants in Nashville and buffalo

Why would Buffalo be mad? They were just the ones that were dumb enough to give up an asset for a guy that was clearly going to UFA.

Nashville has every right to be mad. They picked him and spent years of resources on his development only to be spurned by a oddity*.

Last edited:

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton

I don't understand this stance. This is a player who was exorcised his rights under the cba mad as far as I can tell hasn't said anything to anyone. How is he a prima Donna?

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
No he turned it into a circus and now this will haunt him for the rest of his career

to be fair, we turned this into a circus. He's not posting on boards and searching like crazy for all things Jimmy Vesey, which makes the hockey media produce content to fill the demand

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
No he turned it into a circus and now this will haunt him for the rest of his career

How exactly did he do that? By asking a few teams to meet with him and taking a few days to make a decision?

And if this haunts him the rest of his career he does not have the mental strength to work at Walmart let alone for an NHL team.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I don't understand this stance. This is a player who was exorcised his rights under the cba mad as far as I can tell hasn't said anything to anyone. How is he a prima Donna?

Now Vesey is possessed by Satan?

giphy.gif

The thread is getting more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad