AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
I actually don't follow wrestling much...lol. The thread title just showed up in my "most recent" list and I was like...wait what?! Recognized it right away.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I actually don't follow wrestling much...lol. The thread title just showed up in my "most recent" list and I was like...wait what?! Recognized it right away.
I came across the album one day and rhyming Fox with Mox and flood with blood just stuck in my head

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
Don't want to de-rail your thread.

Funny coincidence! John saw that number is a cool song. Very different (for my tastes anyway) but a cool song.

Cheers everyone, back to wrestling!

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Vikingo is too good for AEW also too good for WWE
20210528_022057.jpg

Seriously, the guy works for f***ing AAA. That's not above either of the promotions you mentioned, not even close.

Reactions: Fro and Khelandros

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Have u seen him? Lmao his style isnt WWE or AEW
What the hell is AEW style anyways? You make it sound like it's like the old UWFI or Mid South with next to no flying moves. Idiots shit on the company constantly for guys doing flips and dives, why would his style not fit AEW?

Reactions: Fro

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’m real interested to see how Adam Cole can get over. I mean, I’m sure he will, but he’s never had a big face push like this. Everyone always said he doesn’t play that kind of character, but he was never put in the position.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Saraya got fined for using a bad word ( rhymes with what ) on this week's Dynamite show.

from wrestletalk.com:

AEW star Saraya, formerly Paige in WWE, was seemingly fined after her promo on last night’s March 15 episode of Dynamite.

The group of Saraya, Toni Storm and Ruby Soho, officially called the Outcasts, had some promo time on last night’s show to address Soho’s recent heel turn and joining the group.

During her turn on the mic, Saraya called the fans “twats”, which is a very British insult, and, if a tweet from Saraya herself is to be believed, an insult that was too far for live TV.

AEW made a conscious effort a number of months ago to reduce talent swearing during shows by putting strict fines in place, but it does often seem like a lot of them are willing to just accept the fines instead of simply not swearing.

The segment ended up devolving into a brawl with Willow Nightingale, Skye Blue, Riho, Britt Baker and Jamie Hayter all coming out to chase the Outcasts away.

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Saraya got fined for using a bad word ( rhymes with what ) on this week's Dynamite show.

from wrestletalk.com:

AEW star Saraya, formerly Paige in WWE, was seemingly fined after her promo on last night’s March 15 episode of Dynamite.

The group of Saraya, Toni Storm and Ruby Soho, officially called the Outcasts, had some promo time on last night’s show to address Soho’s recent heel turn and joining the group.

During her turn on the mic, Saraya called the fans “twats”, which is a very British insult, and, if a tweet from Saraya herself is to be believed, an insult that was too far for live TV.

AEW made a conscious effort a number of months ago to reduce talent swearing during shows by putting strict fines in place, but it does often seem like a lot of them are willing to just accept the fines instead of simply not swearing.

The segment ended up devolving into a brawl with Willow Nightingale, Skye Blue, Riho, Britt Baker and Jamie Hayter all coming out to chase the Outcasts away.

FB_IMG_1643509547251.jpg

"NO SWEARING!!!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad