AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
The card, on paper, should have been fire. The show was mediocre at best. I hope whatever program MJF is put into with this other 3 is short, it's clear he's not dropping the belt to any of them. The outsiders (paige is the worst) have killed the momentum from Hayter, D.M.D. should have turned on her a long time ago. Elite need to stop their trios stuff. Omega needs to be in singles contention and the bucks should be in tag.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Now that they have an entrance with Outcasts on the screen I wonder if Paige made a mistake saying their name last week or whenever it was she said Outsiders instead of Outcasts. A band of misfits from another wrestling organization. Spray paint. Hmmm, where have we seen that before? The Outsiders name was too much on the nose but Outcasts isn't much better.

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
The card, on paper, should have been fire. The show was mediocre at best. I hope whatever program MJF is put into with this other 3 is short, it's clear he's not dropping the belt to any of them. The outsiders (paige is the worst) have killed the momentum from Hayter, D.M.D. should have turned on her a long time ago. Elite need to stop their trios stuff. Omega needs to be in singles contention and the bucks should be in tag.
Yeah I agree with this. I want them to go there way away from each other a bit. I guess there teasing Hangman joining back?

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Yeah I agree with this. I want them to go there way away from each other a bit. I guess there teasing Hangman joining back?
Yeah I mean I don't think they could be more blunt with the ending that we are heading to a heel BCC and Elite feud, I am assuming there will be a blood and guts match. I want Omega in singles as well....but that is a money feud.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Yes, 2point0. The Sports Entertainers that only seem to wrestle on Jericho cruises or the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th shows.

How exactly does the Booker of the Year pull off that one?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Yes, 2point0. The Sports Entertainers that only seem to wrestle on Jericho cruises or the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th shows.

How exactly does the Booker of the Year pull off that one?
Start giving them wins I guess

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
You would need to take them out of the JAS. They've literally done nothing since they joined.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I am sure AEW will go to Montreal at some point. What is so bad about markets that literally never get attention from wrestling promotions getting a show? Stop whining all the time good lord. Hopefully they do avoid your city, you would be that weird guy complaining about the booking all night at a live event.

• Haha
Reactions: Fro

jetsmooseice

Up Yours Robison
Feb 20, 2020

All in all I was impressed by the card. This was the only time I've been to a non-house show since I went to WWF In Your House at the Winnipeg Arena in 1995. :laugh: So it was a bit of a new experience for me being at a televised event.

For me the Orange Cassidy/Jeff Jarrett match stole the show, I haven't seen JJ in years, I never cared all that much for him and my expectations were low given his age. But he can still bring it and he did a great job taking it through the arena with Orange Cassidy. I liked the clean finish too, even though it teetered on the edge for a while.

The trios main event was good but pretty chaotic, it just wasn't quite as compelling.

Fans were into it, saw lots of interesting get-ups and signs. The crowd was good but I was expecting more people. I think pricing had a lot to do with that.

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Should be a blast! I imagine the crowd will be hot, should be a great atmosphere
Considering that JetsFan makes that arena one of the more entertaining places to watch a game, I'm not surprised. NOR am I surprised that they responded well, adding "hokey bull****" to the list of fun chants(IMO, it STILL can't top "Kenny No Balls" that the first Rochester crowd uncorked).

Reactions: Grackle Party

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad