AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
I would like for once, when Tony says he has a major announcement, for it to be a major announcement. Renaming a belt could be done before the match, not during a product tie-in promo.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I would like for once, when Tony says he has a major announcement, for it to be a major announcement. Renaming a belt could be done before the match, not during a product tie-in promo.
I don't think he even promoted this announcement lol do you just have like a auto generated script to complain about anything the guy does or something?

Reactions: Fro and DaaaaB's

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Ricky Starks and Austin Theory are basically doing the same gimmick right?

And who the &^^$% is QT Marshall and why should fans care about him?

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I think the simple name change makes that title seem more important. I think it should be their #2 men's title over the TNT title.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I think the simple name change makes that title seem more important. I think it should be their #2 men's title over the TNT title.

They just need to decide what they are going to do with it first, it started out seemingly like it was going to be a traveling title with Pac defending it elsewhere but recently with OC defending it so often it's almost been more of a tv title than the TNT title

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
They just need to decide what they are going to do with it first, it started out seemingly like it was going to be a traveling title with Pac defending it elsewhere but recently with OC defending it so often it's almost been more of a tv title than the TNT title
Yeah I'd make the TNT title the one that gets defended all the time where it's not a big deal if it changes hands frequently and is really just a prop for feuds. I'd make the International title be the one with proper feuds and longer reigns for guys who they say as future stars - everything the IC title used to be and should be.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I think(hope) the change was in part to make it make more sense for the title to be on a New Japan guy and defended there. Feels like it is inevitable with FD 2 coming in a few months and putting an Atlantic title on a New Japan wrestler and having it defended in Tokyo makes no sense. I do think the name change elevates the title though.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
They should do a unification match at some point. I think it would be for the best to trim the number of titles down.
The roster is huge and full of guys doing nothing. I think the TNT title should be for those lower card guys. Have some defenses on Dark and Elevation and people might care about those shows.

Reactions: Fro

Grackle Party

Full of guts!!
Jun 11, 2007
Cream City
AEW at Canada Life Centre tonight. Casual fan here, but tempted by AEW's Winnipeg debut and the return home of Omega, Jericho and Callis. My first time going to a live card in nearly 15 years! Looking forward to it.
Should be a blast! I imagine the crowd will be hot, should be a great atmosphere

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00