Proposal: All Bruins Trade Rumours /Proposals IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsNetwork

The Bruins have too many cap and injury uncertainties right now to make a significant trade, IMO, but in the meantime:

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
DeBrusk-Krejci-Kuhlman
Bjork-Coyle-Senyshyn
Heinen-Kuraly-Wagner

Time to cut bait with Ritchie and keep Backes and Lindholm as depth players where they belong.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Justin Williams is still out-there and he has always been a big-time playoff performer, I don't know if he'd be willing to sign elsewhere or its Carolina or no-where, but If Im Sweeney, I'd have him on speed dial.

Reactions: Strafer

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Justin Williams is still out-there and he has always been a big-time playoff performer, I don't know if he'd be willing to sign elsewhere or its Carolina or no-where, but If Im Sweeney, I'd have him on speed dial.

He’s a big part of the community down there, I don’t think they’d move him. Besides is he the captain?

edit: he was captain last season, not this season

double edit: didn’t realize he wasn’t even on a team lol

Last edited:

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I looked him up on Cap Friendly. I don't know if he's still under contract to Carolina but he would be good here IMO. If he's under contract though I doubt that they would trade him to the Bruins if he asked for a trade. If he wants to play again in the NHL I would imagine that he'd be playing in the 'Canes lineup right now. Anyway, you're right he'd be great with our current core and could/would be a big help in getting over the hump yet again.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I looked him up on Cap Friendly. I don't know if he's still under contract to Carolina but he would be good here IMO. If he's under contract though I doubt that they would trade him to the Bruins if he asked for a trade. If he wants to play again in the NHL I would imagine that he'd be playing in the 'Canes lineup right now. Anyway, you're right he'd be great with our current core and could/would be a big help in getting over the hump yet again.

He's a UFA I am pretty sure. There was an article from Sportsnet I linked a couple weeks ago mentioning him and that he'd been talking to a few teams about a possible return. Carolina is obviously one of them, but there are possible cap issues.

markwart

Jan 27, 2006
yeah and he got one last year, just like he got Rick Nash prior to that too

You see, there is this thing called a “salary cap” that they have to deal with first
Don't you mean "mismanagement of the salary cap"? Do we have a solution yet for the 2nd line RW? I'm on a forum to discuss hockey. I don't need you just trying to argue with me with your "I'm superior attitude", but thanks anyway.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
:huh:

The Bruins went 2 for 6 on the PP last night.

In fact, they've score 5 power play goals in 3 games on 14 attempts without Krug. That's 36%, which would be 1st in the league and almost 10% higher than their season average. I know it's a small sample and I'm not trying to say their PP would be better without Krug, but I do think it's too early to say they'd be lost without him.
Pucks going in but no flow. Long term Krug is the man for me

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
I wonder if the Sharks would move Goodrow. He's not a game changer, but he'd be a nice fit on 3RW, let Coyle move up to 2RW. Then kidnap Ottawa's GM, and get JG Pageau outta there for 3C duties.

Marchand/Bergy/Pasta
JDB/Krejci/Coyle
Heinen/Pageau/Goodrow
Nordy/Kuraly/Wagner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad