Aleksander 'Sasha' Barkov - Part II

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
^ I was afraid he was gonna try the splits.

pylon17

Jan 19, 2017
Barkov's ruled out for Saturday but could re-join the team on Monday. What's the injury details?

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

So impressed with the guy.
I laughed pretty hard when he was mic'd up. 85% of the time he just says "HEY" and the player with the puck knows to give it to him.

Guy is so skilled, humble, focused and awkwardly funny but even more dedicated to his passion/craft, I don't see how he doesn't start to fill up a trophy case by this year.

At the end, Matheson saying "thank you for being my teammate" :laugh:

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
His progress is a pleasure to watch. Once I said maybe he could be a Mats Sundin level player, but I think that wasnt well received at the time.

Barkov is scratching the surface here.

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
people in the org and journalists covering the panthers need to stop saying things like "if he played in a bigger market like toronto, people would see him as the 2nd coming of christ". can we not make him want to play in bigger markets? thanks.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
people in the org and journalists covering the panthers need to stop saying things like "if he played in a bigger market like toronto, people would see him as the 2nd coming of christ". can we not make him want to play in bigger markets? thanks.
Yeah I’m sure Barkov must be salivating to get out of Florida.

Reactions: batting1k

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

Have you seen the guy talk to the media ever? I'd be willing to bet he'd rather be here than anywhere else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad