Aleksander 'Sasha' Barkov - Part II

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I saw the trailer for NHL 17 that they just put out and it's making me consider upgrading to a next gen console. The little bit they showed of Be a GM mode looked awesome.

Yea, just saw it. I always buy it, even with the flaws and lack of proper funding(IMO).

NHL 15 was tough to play on BaGM. At least 16 you could fix the player ratings/potentials.

Cat lover

Jan 28, 2016
only if this is the cover photo they use.

cg-8p94w0aiu9ta.jpg

look!!! He's a captain. He was born to captain this team.

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
Never played it. Only know the ea NHL sports game.

the joke was there isn't any other than EA one since NHL 2K left business on 2011, this one was from 80's

latest

ironically this one had most brutal fights in electronic hockey history

1679_dbs1.png

oh, remember #NHL17Barkov

Last edited:

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
the joke was there isn't any other than EA one since NHL 2K left business on 2011, this one was from 80's

latest

ironically this one had most brutal fights in electronic hockey history

1679_dbs1.png

oh, remember #NHL17Barkov

It is a real shame, because the EA games as stated are just not that good.

It the same issue with FIFA. Back in the day I had ISS64(International Supersar Soccer) and it was terrific. Far better than FIFA. But now EA seems to have a griphold on these games.

What was the best hockey game for the N64?

Thanks!

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
It is a real shame, because the EA games as stated are just not that good.

It the same issue with FIFA. Back in the day I had ISS64(International Supersar Soccer) and it was terrific. Far better than FIFA. But now EA seems to have a griphold on these games.

What was the best hockey game for the N64?

Thanks!

The "realistic" games were better on PC than the N64 ones. Wayne Gretzky hockey was great fun to play with friends. But I'm the type of person that enjoys the NHL Hitz/NFL Blitz games.

Ekblad

Mar 10, 2010
Miami, Florida
I would absolutely love it if finland would come together as the latvians did for girgensons in the allstar game on this!! Make it a landslide!!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad