Speculation: Ak46

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
Enigmatic Kostitsyn. I stopped having headaches once he left.

tylenol_extra.jpg

Incunabula

Jul 31, 2013
what's the harm in letting him try out? could be an absolutely sick 3rd line if it pans out. if not, send him packing. one guy is not going to disturb the team's chemistry, and if it does, it wasn't that strong to begin with.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
what's the harm in letting him try out? could be an absolutely sick 3rd line if it pans out. if not, send him packing. one guy is not going to disturb the team's chemistry, and if it does, it wasn't that strong to begin with.

Think about it. Why is Montreal the only team letting him try out?

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Stopped reading after you said he would be an instant upgrade over Bourque. Are you talking about the same Kostitsyn who wasn't good enough to play in the NHL? The same Kostitsyn who got suspended for drinking booze at 5 am during the playoffs? We don't need that here. Adding a guy like him in the team would destroy what MB has been trying to build in the past years.

Probably the worst and most ignorant post in this thread, your keyboard should forever be taken away. He missed curfew, he wasn't out drinking at 5am.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
I dont understand this guy...he's got EVERYTHING!...speed , shot , toughtness!!!
just watching some highlights of him , makes me maaaaaaad !!! He would be the piece this team misses for a long time...

He wasn"t very fast and had a miniscule hockey iq. Combine this with poor conditioning and a terrible work ethic and you have your answer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad