Speculation: Ak46

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
I'd take him to replace Bourque any day of the week. We'd be a better team with AK, and I'm not his biggest fan. Andrei is a superior player, even at this point of his career. Bourque is so lazy and nonchalant he'd make AK look like a workhorse.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Never done this but how do I "ignore" this thread?

the very sight of it upsets me and makes me doubt how supposedly "intelligent" our fan base actually is.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
No team in the KHL wants his sorry ass, and yet, he should have a spot in Montreal?

And you guys say you could be as good as GMs as Marc Bergevin? :laugh:

Pathetic.

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
Never.

There are intangibles that most people seem to forget. A guy like this is toxic to the chemistry of the team. He wasn't liked when he was first here by both the players or the staff. He's an introvert and has a history of making bad decisions... not to mention his poor (or non-existing) work ethic.

No to him and everybody like him.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
So today is not April 1st so you can't claim April fools.

You could be pulling the troll of the week award:laugh::laugh::laugh:

If you are serious then seek medical attention as soon as possible:sarcasm:

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
And how is Bourque working out for us??:help:

Unbelievable!!!!
Not very good but if you managed to dump Bourque you don't turn around and replace him with a another birdbrain. It would be like replacing a amc pacer with a yugo.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
This thread seriously makes me question how "knowledgeable" the fanbase is.

More depth then we've had in 20 years, kids in the minors that are close and the answer is Anderi "I am a complete headcase" Kostitsyn

Yea.... ok

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I would take le frère André in a heartbeat instead of Bourque if we can save some money at the same time. Heck, I would take him at equal amount.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Never done this but how do I "ignore" this thread?

the very sight of it upsets me and makes me doubt how supposedly "intelligent" our fan base actually is.

Just at the top, in the red bar: Thread tools --> ignore.

Thank god for that function, otherwise I would probably have drowned a bunch of puppies in boiling battery acid and put it all on youtube. So yeah, the ignore function saved me from going to jail, basically. :laugh:

And no, Kostitsyn wouldn't work here. Forget about the Kostitsyn of 2007-09, this guy doesn't exist anymore. My guess is that his drinking regimen got back to him. Look at that puffy face. That's a heavy drinker right there. If he can't keep up in the KHL, forget about the NHL.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
I would take le frère André in a heartbeat instead of Bourque if we can save some money at the same time. Heck, I would take him at equal amount.

If you want to replace Bourque like we ALL do....I just have two words.

AIM HIGHER

AntonCH

Jul 6, 2009
The fascination with retreads on these boards is amazing
Always someone willing to reheat a 5 yr old cup of coffee somewhere

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Stopped reading after you said he would be an instant upgrade over Bourque. Are you talking about the same Kostitsyn who wasn't good enough to play in the NHL? The same Kostitsyn who got suspended for drinking booze at 5 am during the playoffs? We don't need that here. Adding a guy like him in the team would destroy what MB has been trying to build in the past years.

Revisionist history, much?

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
I dont understand this guy...he's got EVERYTHING!...speed , shot , toughtness!!!
just watching some highlights of him , makes me maaaaaaad !!! He would be the piece this team misses for a long time...

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
A huge part of why Eller grew so many bad habbits, is that he was exposed to AK for too long.

Lol. So that four goal game he had against Winnepeg would have happened if Moen and Darche were his wingers instead because they have better habits. Eller-AK46 wasn't fielded full time until the Cunneyworth era. It first happened late in the 2010-2011 season and ended when Kostitsyn was traded away. That's barely any time to develop long-term bad habits.

elsubz

Nov 3, 2007
He will make a comeback and his number will end up hanging from the rafters. Book it.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
You mean that didn't happen? What's your argument for or against? Don't just quote me and do a drive by comment.

Well from what I recall, it didn't actually happen at all. They missed curfew (barely), and the team blew it out of proportion. Yet everyone keeps spouting the same nonsense of "lazy partying Russians, (insert scorn, hate, prejudice, and blah blah blah)"

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Try out contract for AK now that Bourque is in the AHL

You gotta admit
Ak-Eller-Sekac >>> Prust-Eller-Sekac.
Even though Prust played great last game.

:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad