TV: Agents of SHIELD season 5

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Show of hands who are mad for not figuring out the twist earlier

I figured their would be something with one of the people from the future being a descendant of someone from the team but was not sure who. I was thinking possibly Flint being the grandkid of Mac and Yoyo for example.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Coulson uncovers General Hale’s true agenda, and it could be the end of the world if S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn’t help her, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” FRIDAY, MARCH 30 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.
Guest starring are Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Catherine Dent as General Hale, Dove Cameron as Ruby, Peter Mensah as Qovas, Reed Diamond as Daniel Whitehall, Raquel Gardner as Carla Talbot, Jack Fisher as George Talbot, Alyssa Jirrels as teenage Hale, Adam Faison as teenage Jasper Sitwell, Joey Defore as young Baron Von Strucker, Graham Sibley as Professor Steger, Rocky McMurray as General Fischer and Lyn Alicia Henderson as Dr. Ford.
“Rise and Shine” was written by Iden Baghdadchi and directed by Jesse Bochco.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Dat ending... The feels... :yo:

I read the showrunners/producers/writers watch the fans reactions to episodes from Youtube and I'm thinking they should make a complation video of them for the 100th episode.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
So in season one they linked the show to civil war, and also the first Avengers movie. I wouldn't be surprised if this season ending storyline links them to the Infinity war movie and the invasion that's coming is Thano's army, and the Kree and Hydra are teaming up with Shield because they know that Thanos wants to kill half the life in the universe and the war is starting on earth.

Reactions: Hypernova

Hypernova

Apr 20, 2007
Boston, MA
www.worldwrasslinpodcast.com
So in season one they linked the show to civil war, and also the first Avengers movie. I wouldn't be surprised if this season ending storyline links them to the Infinity war movie and the invasion that's coming is Thano's army, and the Kree and Hydra are teaming up with Shield because they know that Thanos wants to kill half the life in the universe and the war is starting on earth.

They're smart doing so many Fitz episodes this season. He's one of the best actors on the whole show.

Reactions: Oilpeg

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
From the below quote, seems like Jed Whedon is remaining optimistic for another season of the show as he talks about new playgrounds for the show to explore.

The movies blaze a path. When Doctor Strange came out it introduced us to magic, which gave us Ghost Rider; when [Guardians of the Galaxy] came out, we were introduced to space. We are waiting for that movie to come out so it can open a new playground for us.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
From the below quote, seems like Jed Whedon is remaining optimistic for another season of the show as he talks about new playgrounds for the show to explore.

The movies blaze a path. When Doctor Strange came out it introduced us to magic, which gave us Ghost Rider; when [Guardians of the Galaxy] came out, we were introduced to space. We are waiting for that movie to come out so it can open a new playground for us.

The head of ABC is bullish on AOS returning, however I would bet that instead of getting a 22 episode season 6 it would likely be like 13 episodes.

The show has evolved into one of the better written and acted shows out there, and they have a pretty hardcore fanbase.

I would expect they'll be given next year to wrap it up.

I would also expect

That somehow Coulson will be saved at the end of next year by some Taihiti thing, but end up with his ex girlfriend and no memory of his life, and Daisy becomes the director of shield

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
don't know if this means bad news for the show.. But Coulson will be in both Captain Marvel movies(well he is signed for both)--

Captain Marvel will bring back SHIELD's Agent Coulson

According to what they are saying the movie is based in the 90's but that will still tie him up if they renew the show

While not announced it sounds like there will be a season 6 of Agents of Shield. Probably means that they will find a way to temporarily write off Coulson.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
don't know if this means bad news for the show.. But Coulson will be in both Captain Marvel movies(well he is signed for both)--

Captain Marvel will bring back SHIELD's Agent Coulson

According to what they are saying the movie is based in the 90's but that will still tie him up if they renew the show
reported this long ago in the Captain Marvel thread. Will depend on how big his role is etc. Shooting on Captain Marvel has already started, they have been at it for a few weeks now at least. He is in it along with two caracters from GotG vol1, Ronan the Accuser and his minion Korath.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Boom Thanos name drop from the Confederacy and Talbot seeing himself as the only one that can beat him!

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Deke after rejecting Fitz's high five attempt

"Come on your better then that"

Pretty dark episode over all, poor Hale

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
sooo who turns to dust in the season finale when Thanos snaps his fingers?

Right after they save the world.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
BTW

for those following the bouncing ball with the show being renewed

Movie tech geeks were doing something at Disney when they were given a show around and they are reporting the show has not only been renewed but will be moving back to Tuesday at 8pm. Movie tech Geeks also said they got the confirmation from the production company as well

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
BTW

for those following the bouncing ball with the show being renewed

Movie tech geeks were doing something at Disney when they were given a show around and they are reporting the show has not only been renewed but will be moving back to Tuesday at 8pm. Movie tech Geeks also said they got the confirmation from the production company as well
Would be nice. I find it has gotten better which each passing season. Not perfect but pretty darn good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad