TV: Agents of SHIELD season 5

Lost Horizons

Oct 14, 2006
Mass

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Doubt it, they have said they plan on it going on for a while. The ratings are really not as bad as some say.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. this season has averaged 2.4 million weekly total viewers and a 0.7 demo rating, down 30 and 40 percent from Season 3. Among ABC dramas, it equals Quantico, The Catch and died-on-the-vine Conviction in the demo, and outperforms short-lived freshman Time After Time and Season 3 of American Crime.
That said, it enjoys a robust 129 percent boost via DVR playback, ranking fourth among all broadcast shows in that measure (behind iZombie, The Originals and ABC’s Designated Survivor).
In TVLine’s series of Keep or Cut? polls, S.H.I.E.L.D. had the third-strongest showing (90 percent “Keep”) of all bubble dramas polled, trailing NBC’s Timeless and Fox’s ill-fated Pitch.

Lost Horizons

Oct 14, 2006
Mass
It was on the bubble last year and now his year it's on Fridays at 9 and it's lead in is Once upon A time which has been completely revamped.DVR viewings or not it doesn't bode well for season 6

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Clark Gregg says he is directing the first episode of the season. He added the # daisydatesanalien.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Is Iain De Caestecker returning? While I realize it's not always the most reliable source the wiki page for Season 5 does not mention him returning, but it also doesn't say he's not coming back.

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
hopefully people stop watching it and signal to the Marvel gods to make something better

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
hopefully people stop watching it and signal to the Marvel gods to make something better

Hopefully to your disappointment they continue on the same level as the last season and get another season.

k90pypB.gif

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Hopefully to your disappointment they continue on the same level as the last season and get another season.

k90pypB.gif

This I really enjoyed last year, the writing was good and it was a really good story, and the actress that played AIDA absolutely owned the role.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
That's the common theory or a not-brood brood as they supposedly don't have the rights. Marvel might have changed them just enough not to be sued.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Saw the above had no clue who she was so checked IBDM and she seems to be a life long Disney actress so I guess they are moving her from more kid centric stuff to adult stuff.

Tonight is the 2hr season premier 8pm eastern!

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Wow, what a start. Not only in space but
in the future 90 or so years after the Earth has been destroyed...possibly by Daisy with a quake! Also nice reference to Inhumans with the base on the moon reference.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Finally watched the premier last night, wow!

Disney went all in with the writing and the special effects, unlike the Inhumans.

My only complaint is now that Jemma is a Kree "ambassador" due to her "perfection" you'd think they'd dress her in something more flattering. :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad