TV: Agents of SHIELD season 5

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
In this day and age I don't think being on a certain night is as much of an issue. If I am going out or whatnot and can't watch a show I just watch it online the next day.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
For those who are amused my the over use of doubles for Agent Mai this season

She has had a serious knee operation and can do all the crazy stuff she had done before--last episode it was pretty obvious they were using a young Asian male in a wig to double for her

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
So far the season has been pretty good. I like how Fitz worked his way into the same time as the rest of the team. I still hold out hope that one day Deathlok will make another appearance on the show. Greatest waste of a character IMO.

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg
So far the season has been pretty good. I like how Fitz worked his way into the same time as the rest of the team. I still hold out hope that one day Deathlok will make another appearance on the show. Greatest waste of a character IMO.

I feel the same about Deathlok, I kept asking my wife the last few seasons what she thought he was up to during all the drama, why wasn't he coming to help out. Now, whenever we watch Kevin Probably Saves the World, I make more references to Deathlok than I probably should...ah well.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
The next episode is the one Gregg directed and this is a quote from him about it

It’s a big episode with some big stuff, and they really went with my ideas. Coming from indie film, I’ve really done something that’s at the farthest end of different and still is the same concept. It was like doing a mini-Marvel movie. It’s that episode, as people will see, that’s a little bit like our version of Downton Abbey-meets-a very bloody, sci-fi version of Gladiator.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
From what I have read they are witting like it might be the last but hoping that it isn't and allowing for it to continue if it is picked up again.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I was surprised Grant Ward wasn't back in the previous episode. It was the 100th, he seemed like someone one who would really mess with the minds of Daisy, Coulson or Fitz and they always find a way to include his character in the season storyline.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I was surprised Grant Ward wasn't back in the previous episode. It was the 100th, he seemed like someone one who would really mess with the minds of Daisy, Coulson or Fitz and they always find a way to include his character in the season storyline.

I could be wrong but I think he is filming in europe

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
This was a pretty good rehash of the Buffy episode Normal again where she gets drugged and the question is raised around her being a sick girl in a mental institution or in a actual reality with vampires, monsters and witches and she has to choose whether to come back to reality and be cured or stay with her friends.

I liked the execution of this episode but because it was a low action episode the pacing was a bit wobbly. It also might have been better if we found out it was a fear rift after they closed it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad