Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Pricing for 'authentics' at the team store:

$194.95 for blank jersey
$84.95 (STH) price to send away for sewn on name and numbers

add a %20 discount for STH's

STH pricing is $245.19 after taxes for a jersey with sewn on name/numbers and a C/A patch if the player is a captain.

Warning. Try before you buy. If it's too small, it basically looks like a long sleeve shirt.

I prefer the roads but both aren't as bad in person as the initial photos were during the summer previews.

People were wearing them at the arena last night and I can see a full change taking place as the season continues.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Pricing for 'authentics' at the team store:

$194.95 for blank jersey
$84.95 (STH) price to send away for sewn on name and numbers

add a %20 discount for STH's

STH pricing is $245.19 after taxes for a jersey with sewn on name/numbers and a C/A patch if the player is a captain.

Warning. Try before you buy. If it's too small, it basically looks like a long sleeve shirt.

I prefer the roads but both aren't as bad in person as the initial photos were during the summer previews.

People were wearing them at the arena last night and I can see a full change taking place as the season continues.

So for sewn on lettering they have to send it off?? They can't do it in house?

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu

They only screen/iron on in house. The charge for that is almost as much as sewn on.

They may get player jersey's with sewn on info later on this season but I'm not sure. Or there may be only the screened versions for sale. Don't know.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
They only screen/iron on in house. The charge for that is almost as much as sewn on.

They may get player jersey's with sewn on info later on this season but I'm not sure. Or there may be only the screened versions for sale. Don't know.

One of my biggest pet peeves with the team store has always been lack of customized jerseys ready to buy. What few jerseys they had last year with sewn on lettering were about 80% XXL and up sizing. Hopefully it will be better this year- makes no sense to me that they can't produce sewn on lettering in house.....

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.

To get it done right send it to EPS in Rockford, IL. In house is usually a miss for custom jerseys no matter what arena you go to.

I'll get mine next July. ;)

One of my biggest pet peeves with the team store has always been lack of customized jerseys ready to buy. What few jerseys they had last year with sewn on lettering were about 80% XXL and up sizing. Hopefully it will be better this year- makes no sense to me that they can't produce sewn on lettering in house.....

You have to appreciate the intricacies of a properly done jersey. The old numbers and letters were stacked multi-layer twill. The current are sublimated into the fabric. That's why in house does things like heat press.

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
Does anyone have a wife - any female really - that has a jersey? I took my wife to the preseason game and she wanted a jersey but had no luck with anyone she tried on. From adult sizes all the way down to the youth sizes, they all fit here really bad. Shes skinny and somewhat short so the youth large was the closest thing that didn't look ridiculous on her.

I was just wondering if anyone has gotten a female jersey before and if you have any recommendations.

Last edited:

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
You have to appreciate the intricacies of a properly done jersey. The old numbers and letters were stacked multi-layer twill. The current are sublimated into the fabric. That's why in house does things like heat press.

I get that but I still say that if anyone wants to buy a customized jersey at a game they should be readily availalble. At the very least they should have the top 6 forwards/top 4 D/Rinne in all sizes ready to buy. It is an impulse buy for many, and having to buy it and not be able to take it home just doesn't work. They would sell so many more.

And for crying out loud stop stocking so many XXL and XXXL's!!!!!!!!

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I get that but I still say that if anyone wants to buy a customized jersey at a game they should be readily availalble. At the very least they should have the top 6 forwards/top 4 D/Rinne in all sizes ready to buy. It is an impulse buy for many, and having to buy it and not be able to take it home just doesn't work. They would sell so many more.

And for crying out loud stop stocking so many XXL and XXXL's!!!!!!!!

This is so true. There are so many things now with the shift to everything online that I would buy instantly if a store had it in stock, but either forget when I get home or I refuse to buy without actually seeing the physical item.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
This is so true. There are so many things now with the shift to everything online that I would buy instantly if a store had it in stock, but either forget when I get home or I refuse to buy without actually seeing the physical item.

I've been to a ton of pro team stores and the Preds store by far has the worst selection of jerseys of any of them- that's why it's such a pet peeve of mine

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
To get it done right send it to EPS in Rockford, IL. In house is usually a miss for custom jerseys no matter what arena you go to.

I'll get mine next July. ;)

you aren't going back to the damn sandbox again so soon are you?

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Are these screened Fanatics? Thought they looked different and then noticed there was no Adidas logo above the name plate. The shoulder material is also different.

DLaJ-HEUMAAPsZ-.jpg

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
Has anyone used the shop to get your jerseys screened? I always see the booth where people are getting them done but never really considered getting it done to my blank jersey until now.

Anyone have any feedback/suggestions about getting it done there. How long does it usually take?

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Has anyone used the shop to get your jerseys screened? I always see the booth where people are getting them done but never really considered getting it done to my blank jersey until now.

Anyone have any feedback/suggestions about getting it done there. How long does it usually take?
I would send it to EPS instead. I have heard very so-so things about the Pro Shop.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Starting to really like the home ones, clean and simple look. The road ones are nice too but don't look "Nashville" just yet.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Starting to really like the home ones, clean and simple look. The road ones are nice too but don't look "Nashville" just yet.

Very true about the roads- I kind of like them- but when I see them I think I'm watching some other team- guess we will just have to get used to them

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I swear it will take me years to get used to these jersey's. I thought in preseason maybe I was wrong, but now the more I see them all, the more wrong they look.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad