Preds leaked it on the team website.

Image courtesy of Icethetics:

DCyRVurUMAAz5Jq.png

Kinda looks like a t-shirt, IMO.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
This isn't going to get many favorable reviews. Boring and bland come to mind.

It's like all of the cheap subdivisions, with houses where there are huge exterior walls with nothing but siding, no doors, windows, not even a vent to break up the pattern.

Someone didn't really try with this one, or they just read the chapter titled "Less is more" in their intro to design course.

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
Why? couldn't they have just squared off the collar opening and put that drawstring in there? almost looks like a practice jersey.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Yeah, my first reaction is that I am not crazy about it- its not horrible, but definitely not great.

I just hope it will be one of those things that grows on us- kind of like the gold helmets, which now look perfectly fine to me.

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
The Good: It looks like an actual hockey jersey instead of whatever the hell the league has been wearing since the 05 lockout. No more awful piping!

The Bad: The collar is noticeable and not in a good way.

I actually think it's a pretty big step up, it may be a bit boring, but that's not always a bad thing.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
New jerseys (and New Jersey for that matter) never get any good reviews the first time people see it. I had a questionable at best opinion of our current logo/color scheme and now I love it. Things take time.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
New jerseys (and New Jersey for that matter) never get any good reviews the first time people see it. I had a questionable at best opinion of our current logo/color scheme and now I love it. Things take time.

I like the last set when they were revealed. It was the set before that which was terrible from the start.

This one I don't like, I hope it looks different on the players and it grows on me. Maybe the shoulder patch will be bigger.

As some have said maybe they'll end up with ads, that might actually improve these.

ghdi

Feb 4, 2009
NJ
Here's some more detail for you guys. I'm not impressed with it, but it looks ok up close.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
I don't hate the new jerseys at all. There could be something added somewhere around the shoulders and the collar could be improved, but I really think these won't look half bad when they actually start playing.

TheJungleHunter

Jun 6, 2017
Nashville, TN
I actually quite like this jersey. It has a more clean and sharp look than some of the unnecessary piping and color patches of the old ones.

The lower sleeves, one of the best parts of the design, was also maintained.

It'll still take a while to further grow on me, though.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Jersey acceptance is pretty easy to predict though. Here's how it works.

Team suggests new jersey.
Jersey released.
Universal hatred. (mostly)

This is indisputable fact. Also, other team jerseys will be considered better. "Why can't ours be as cool as theirs???" This is also highly factual.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad