Adidas Uniform Unveil

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
The jerseys officially look good to me now. Thought they looked really good on the ice.
Dunno if I'd go so far as liking them yet, but for sure the on-ice view is a lot better than the initial unveil. It's not bad to the point of being distracting like I originally feared it was going to be. I can sleep at night now.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
For any STHers that got one of the jerseys , can you describe what material the patch on the shoulder is made out of?

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Thanks! Definitely ordering one, I was thinking it was that weird rubbery material that reebok used on their replicas.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Are these screened Fanatics? Thought they looked different and then noticed there was no Adidas logo above the name plate. The shoulder material is also different.

DLaJ-HEUMAAPsZ-.jpg

Yep- finally got a chance to compare the fanatics and authentic side by side- and for me there is no way I am getting the Fanatics version. Less expensive but it just looks cheap to me when you look at them side by side.... I also noticed that Sport Seasons has the customized authenics for $224, $50 dollars cheaper then buying at the team store. For season ticket holders, the 20% discount would give you the exact cost as buying at Sport Seasons.....

And one more thought- yesterday at the game looking around at people with our new jerseys on vs those still with the old ones (including me, I still am wearing the old ones)- I don't know if it is just me, but we are barely a month into the new adidas jerseys and the old ones are already starting to look a little weird to me, much like the gold helmet vs blue helmet thing. The new jerseys just look so much cleaner looking- the blue piping on the old ones really stands out (not in a good way) when looking at them now.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
And one more thought- yesterday at the game looking around at people with our new jerseys on vs those still with the old ones (including me, I still am wearing the old ones)- I don't know if it is just me, but we are barely a month into the new adidas jerseys and the old ones are already starting to look a little weird to me, much like the gold helmet vs blue helmet thing. The new jerseys just look so much cleaner looking- the blue piping on the old ones really stands out (not in a good way) when looking at them now.

Nope...not me. I still think the gold helmets look weird and miss the blue ones. As to this year's jersey's, I still prefer last year's and still don't care for the new ones. I think the biggest reason I don't like the new one is because it feels so much cheaper. The material is thinner.

And for what it's worth, I liked the piping.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Too bad no away jersey. Thanks for posting though.

Speaking of that, where in the heck can you get a customized road jersey?? I have checked just about every one of my "go to" jersey stores (Fanatics, NHL shop, cool hockey, etc, etc). I have not been able to find a single place where I can order one. Checked the team store last night at the game and again the selection there drives me insane. I saw one white Turris and that was it.

Also, they had ONE Arvidsson jersey in the entire store.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad