Adidas Uniform Unveil

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
I just think the neckline looks constricting. The rest will probably look okay with a few patches.

Question, I bought some of the SCF patches. Is it okay to put them on the new jersey or does that scream "I don't know what I'm doing" (which honestly, I don't)?

Edit: in the past they've given a dollars or percentage off credit toward the player name. I think it's dollars but I'm not 100% on that.

I'd think they would be quite tacky on the new jersey considering we didn't wear them in the SCF. I'm a stickler for stuff like that so my opinion is a bit stronger than others in regards to patches. I did forget to get the 100 years patch on my Subban sweater with the SCF patch which I need to do to make it complete, even though I think the 100 patch looks terrible.

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
Question, I bought some of the SCF patches. Is it okay to put them on the new jersey or does that scream "I don't know what I'm doing" (which honestly, I don't)?

I say do it. I always think conference champs, league champs, whatever in each sport you're good to go. If you're in the final, you ought to recognize it. I put a Frozen Four patch on my Alma mater's hockey jersey and a Superbowl patch on my football jersey. No regrets.

Prins Filip

Jun 3, 2010
Filippines
I'd think they would be quite tacky on the new jersey considering we didn't wear them in the SCF. I'm a stickler for stuff like that so my opinion is a bit stronger than others in regards to patches. I did forget to get the 100 years patch on my Subban sweater with the SCF patch which I need to do to make it complete, even though I think the 100 patch looks terrible.

Probably it would also stick out a bit, due all the other patches and logos being sawn into the material instead of being sawn on it. But of course it is luckily just a small detail - what matters the most is that you will be able to enjoy the SCF patch in the jersey you wear the most.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
The look is plain screams 'PLACE YOUR AD HERE!' Would I buy one, ehhhhhh. As long as the player win in them. I'm cool.

Mortiest Morty

Feb 6, 2017
These are pretty bad IMO, looks very plain, like a cheap knockoff kids jersey or something. I'll reserve final judgement until I see them on the ice, but not a fan at all so far.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015

doesn't look that bad when you see it like this imo.

thought the gold helmets looked weird at first, but now I kinda like them. maybe the same thing will happen with these jerseys.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)

doesn't look that bad when you see it like this imo.

thought the gold helmets looked weird at first, but now I kinda like them. maybe the same thing will happen with these jerseys.

It helps because the shoulders on the actual sweater are a thicker material, so the equipment underneath "shines through" more on the torso, thus giving the shoulders that extra little bit of distinction and thereby very subtly breaks it up into something that doesn't make one's eye explode.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
How long before we're all gold/orange! Horrible, at least go back to sold blue all on bottom.

Mortiest Morty

Feb 6, 2017
I like the Vegas jersey. And Carolina and Colorado look much improved. Most of them are fine or even improvements. To me the worst are Nashville, Ottawa and New Jersey.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
That shoulder material looks like it came straight out of a spill clean up kit. The back is cool, the sleeve side view is fine but the front looks like it's time for night night and brush your teeth.

DCz5dJbXkAEC9sY.jpg

DCz3qmPVoAA_dZo.jpg

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I don't know if it is just me, but how dumb is it that the NHL has this big jersey reveal/announcement, and it will be months before anyone can actually buy one of the new jerseys. As far as I know you can't even place a pre-order.

NHL needs some new marketing people- major fail...

FranklinPredsFan

May 13, 2017
When I found out there was a new jersey coming right after my wife and I got each other jerseys for Christmas I was kind of mad. BUT now that I've seen them I'm very glad I've got what we have. I wouldn't consider buying this at all.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Another question I have it how much stock of the old jerseys are left? For those who hate the new ones and still want the old one? Many of the websites that I use to buy jerseys don't have any Preds jerseys in stock and haven't for awhile. And I am sure that problem is much worse because of the tons of merchandise the Preds have sold in the past 2 months.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
I don't know if it is just me, but how dumb is it that the NHL has this big jersey reveal/announcement, and it will be months before anyone can actually buy one of the new jerseys. As far as I know you can't even place a pre-order.

NHL needs some new marketing people- major fail...

Preds FB page says you can pre-order at the draft party. I'm not sure if that means only at the draft party, or if it means anyone can start pre-ordering on Friday.

But yes, they should be available immediately upon reveal so that anyone who sees it and loves it and wants to act impulsively can grab one up in the heat of the moment.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
It's pretty much at >90% negative reaction so far. While some other teams released their road jersey design, ours will be later this summer?

Hell, they may just swap the jersey and stripe color and call it day for our roads.

When I first saw the Target ad I just shook my head.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
It's pretty much at >90% negative reaction so far. While some other teams released their road jersey design, ours will be later this summer?

Hell, they may just swap the jersey and stripe color and call it day for our roads.

When I first saw the Target ad I just shook my head.

Again maybe it's just me but the fact that our road jersey won't be revealed until later in the summer just seems completely ridiculous. Makes no sense

This whole thing has been a mess

worstfaceoffmanever

These Snacks Are Odd
Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND
The NHL will try to charge people $200 for this.

More importantly, someone at Adidas worked very closely with the franchise and came back with this. It feels like a lazy over-correction from jerseys that were too busy before to ones that aren't busy enough now. It still looks like a t-shirt to me, and on the mannequin with the gold helmet, it looks like one of the Minions from Despicable Me.

No, I don't want one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad