Player Discussion Adam Ruzicka

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Stop with your controversial nonsense 9/10.

He actually collected 20 points in the stretch of 25 games last season with a higher ice time and exact types of players that complimented his game. Then he had a game or 2 where he had a bad moment and got punished by that saggy tool.

I can see him blossom in Phoenix under the right circumstances.

If the fans are demanding to help Huberdeau to get him going, why couldn't we do the same for Adam is my question?

There is no nonsense other than the crap you have spewed in this thread and this post.

There is a reason that no team wanted to give up anything for him, that 10+ teams passed on him when they could add him for free, why the Flames with little to no talent at forward were fine letting him go for nothing.

There is no help to get Ruzicka going, he sucks, he is an AHL level player at best and even there he isn't really what you want with how little he cares and how little skill he has.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
There is no nonsense other than the crap you have spewed in this thread and this post.

There is a reason that no team wanted to give up anything for him, that 10+ teams passed on him when they could add him for free, why the Flames with little to no talent at forward were fine letting him go for nothing.

There is no help to get Ruzicka going, he sucks, he is an AHL level player at best and even there he isn't really what you want with how little he cares and how little skill he has.
Enjoy your evening pal

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Ruzicka's play has been less than inspiring this year... but then that's true for a lot of Flames in the 2023-24 season. Its always tough to get it up every night when you play for a loser team... especially when you aren't blessed with an abundance of talent and any achieved success is a result of a lot of really hard work. I wish Rosie all the best with the Yotes. I 'm sure he'll love campus life in sunny Arizona.

Reactions: Pomee and joescores

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009

Did someone piss in your Cornflakes this morning? Chill bro.

Reactions: Pomee

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
That's a costly f***-up. Also as a side note, I don't think my immediate reaction to seeing a video like this would be to screen record and try to blow it up... at the end of the day Ruzicka cost himself his job but that's kind of a shitty thing to do on their part.

Reactions: flames23

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Man I remember saying that if we could just combine Dube and Ruzicka it would be amazing… well that would be a coked up r*pist(innocent til proven guilty I know)

Reactions: Boomstick

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Back in the day, Fuhr and Messier were into it. Rumour has it Vernie was too. The difference? No smart phones and internet.

I am positive many NHL'ers still do it recreationally, but two thing stand out.

1. He posted this video himself (how idiotic)
2. He appears to be all alone in that video which hints at a bigger problem

It's a shame. I really like his skillset, but that's likely the deathblow to his NHL career.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I never thought much of Ruzicka as a player. Too soft, not enough hustle.

But I wish him the best. It’s not the end of the world. Get help and I am sure he can play somewhere in Europe

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I am positive many NHL'ers still do it recreationally, but two thing stand out.

1. He posted this video himself (how idiotic)
2. He appears to be all alone in that video which hints at a bigger problem

It's a shame. I really like his skillset, but that's likely the deathblow to his NHL career.

Most NHLers do.
Also, if you’re between 18-40, many people in your life do it as well and you’d have no idea. I was bright eyed and bushy tailed during uni, then got to some parties with people that would not strike me as ‘coke’ people and that’s all they’d do.

It’s this dirty little secret.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Wasn’t it an open secret that Jiri Hudler mentored Monahan and Gaudreau off-the-ice in his time here? If you can play, teams don’t care at all

Reactions: Pomee

Khrox

May 31, 2018
I mean, not really. His play this season was a deathblow to his career. Kuznetsov had that video the year after the Caps won the cup and only got 3 game suspension and a stern warning not to do coke on video again.

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
I think it likely that the NHLPA grieves this as the proper thing for a team to do is to get the player help via the Employee Assistance Program and not termination.

Reactions: Anglesmith

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I think it likely that the NHLPA grieves this as the proper thing for a team to do is to get the player help via the Employee Assistance Program and not termination.
Players have to elect to join the players assistance program, the team can't force them to do it. Also entering the program doesn't save ones job, Perry entered it and was still terminated. Ruzicka can also still join the player assistance program, and maybe doing so will get him another chance somewhere down the line.

PapaQ

Jun 18, 2010
8fk0tpskgykc1.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad