Waived: Adam Brooks Placed on Waivers (Claimed by Vegas)

Jul 6, 2016
How long now before Niku is placed on waivers since Dom doesn't seem too interested in playing him either.

Right now, I am praying Petry will see the light and go on the injury list for as long as it is possible. Let's play Niku. He cannot do worse. And let's try Norlinder once and for all.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Vegas currently have Marchessault, Carrier, Patrick, Karlsson, Pacioretty and Eichel out.

Their bottom 6 is full of unproven guys like Leschyshyn, Rondberg and Cotter. He will have more of a chance there until the guys come back.

Crusher117

Feb 2, 2013
Montreal
Terrible asset management by the team. We have an abundance of wingers but lack center depth. So what do we do, waive and lose a young center.

Jul 6, 2016
Terrible asset management by the team. We have an abundance of wingers but lack center depth. So what do we do, waive and lose a young center.

That young center was mediocre. Better give ice time to Poehling. We now know that perreault is gone for a good while with a second surgery to his eye. And Paquette could easily become forward #13 when he is back.

Crusher117

Feb 2, 2013
Montreal
That young center was mediocre. Better give ice time to Poehling. We now know that perreault is gone for a good while with a second surgery to his eye. And Paquette could easily become forward #13 when he is back.
I know he struggled but kid did show some promise when he was with Toronto and the Marlies.
Rather have him as the 13th then Paquette to be honest. Paquette is only good for getting himself in the penalty box cuz he's always 1 or 2 seconds behind the play.

Reactions: donghabs98

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

True! But he didn't have size or speed. We're lacking in both. But it seemed he had hockey sense - another area we're lacking...

Jul 6, 2016
I know he struggled but kid did show some promise when he was with Toronto and the Marlies.
Rather have him as the 13th then Paquette to be honest. Paquette is only good for getting himself in the penalty box cuz he's always 1 or 2 seconds behind the play.

Habs have also Dauphin and Vejdemo to play as 5th centermen.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Wow another team thinks he is an NHL player.

Not sure about that. Vegas is icing a LOT of AHL players right now and seems to be sending an NHL player to the ER every game. I read this as a desperation move to man a game roster without closing down the AHL team.

Reactions: Tyson and Vachon23

BargainBinSpecial

Jul 2, 2018
No he was not. And I really want Paquette gone.
I think everyone knows that Cedric "the Entertainer" is pretty much done. It's the classic BargainBin discount deal that ralely pans out. Perry was really a big piece that was lost in the off-season. We shouldn't worry though because Cedric is as good as gone come next July.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I think everyone knows that Cedric "the Entertainer" is pretty much done. It's the classic BargainBin discount deal that ralely pans out. Perry was really a big piece that was lost in the off-season. We shouldn't worry though because Cedric is as good as gone come next July.
Waivers or trade deadline…..he’s not here all season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad