Value of: A RHD to Oilers

McVirginOil

Jun 30, 2014
Gudas from Philly is far away from being untouchable. If P. Myers is ready for the big show he can even replace him immediately.

I'd ask for a 2nd rounder or add if the Oilers have any interest to trade Puljujärvi

I’d be very down to trade for Gudas with only a 2nd rounder. Or did I misunderstand your trade proposal?

rockinghockey

Oct 22, 2008
I’d be very down to trade for Gudas with only a 2nd rounder. Or did I misunderstand your trade proposal?
Gudas is not the type of dman we need, EDM needs a right shot PP dman that is it.

I have a feeling EDMs dmen are going to be better next year.
Klefbom healthy
Larson’s father died this year
Sekera major injury
Russel good 3rd Pairing
Nurse improving each year
Ideally
Nurse, Larsson
Klefbom, new right shot
Sekera, Russel
Benning

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
CGY offers:
RD Dougie Hamilton
LD Brett Kulak
2018 4th Round Pick

Edmonton offers:
2018 First Round Pick
RW Kailer Yamamoto
RW Jesse Puljujarvi
LD Oscar Klefbom
RW Leon Draisaitl @ 45% retained

LMFAO, OKG goes from overrating flame prospects every year to bogus trades that guts the Oilers. Go figure.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I like Gudas in that he’s a very good puck mover at 5v5, shot suppressor, and shot generator when he’s on the ice, what would be his cost though?

I know Oilers fans are so enthralled with PP quarter back that they’ll say no, but getting a player thats a good puck mover 5v5 AND a PPQB is a significant cost. I don’t think a PPQB is that important because:
1. 10% of the game is played on the man advantage.
2. Oilers PP has been good without the need of a RHD as the PPQB.
3. The rise of Ethan Bear is still a good internal solution and I don’t want to pay the cost of an arm and leg for someone who’s just good at the PP.

So yea, Gudas is intriguing (to me at least).
Gudas a very good puckmover? This guy is complete garbage with the puck. He's overrated for his physicality.

There is no fit here for the Oilers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad