Prospect Info: 9OA: Nate Danielson

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I have no idea what you are trying to get at with this post but I am going to presume that you are on my side and I thank you for your hard work
No, I couldn't disagree with with you. If it was not clear in my previous post, now it is very clear. I disagree with you 100%.

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
1g, 1a for Danielson tonight. Looks like they have him playing on their top line now, based on the box score.

25p in 19g since going to Portland, would extrapolate out to 90p in a 68 game season with strong two way play and >50% face off percentage. Guy looks about as close to a surefire natural center as you can get.

Last edited:

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
Yeah, I was pumped for him to get traded to a better team. I am glad to see his offensive production pick up, we know he's a great 200 foot player and plays a very sound defensive game, we needed the offense to materialize. So far, so good.

Reactions: David D

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Here's a cool photo of LFG.

danielson.jpg

Photo credit: Nick Imbery

He's a friend of mine.

Last edited:

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
Here's a cool photo of LFG.

View attachment 832042

Photo credit: Nick Imbery

He's a friend of mine.
That's a really cool shot. Gotta say some of the pics from around Portland bring me back to when I was living up there. Really nice stuff... :)

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
That's a really cool shot. Gotta say some of the pics from around Portland bring me back to when I was living up there. Really nice stuff... :)

It's a side hustle for him, and he doesn't have web orders set up yet, but I'm sure he'll sell prints if you email him.

I know Nick pretty well, I can 100% guarantee that he will not rip anyone off. I will back that up with my own money for anyone here. He's about the most honest person I've ever met.

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
I would use the potential Rasmussen injury to invoke emergency conditions and get this guy up for 9 games right now. We need him, he is our best option.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I would use the potential Rasmussen injury to invoke emergency conditions and get this guy up for 9 games right now. We need him, he is our best option.

I haven't found the exact wording on what constitutes emergency callup for CHL players, but most teams that have called up CHL players had injuries to both their NHL and AHL clubs, putting the AHL club into emergency mode as well. GR currently has 13 forwards with Burger called up.

So if Raz, DBoss, and an additional player all go on IR then we could potentially see Danielson. Right now neither DBoss or Raz are on IR, and you know we'll just see Czarnik and Luff anyways.

Reactions: RED WINGS STOMP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad