WJC: 6th Annual C4G WJC Pool: Updates Ongoing

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Cody Glass cut. Landymack will get a replacement pick at the end of the draft

edit: Just a note to Landymack since he hasn't played this pool before. You have to make fill out your entire roster with 6 forwards, 3 D and 1 goalie WITH Glass on it, and then use the replacement pick to pick a forward. You can't pick 7 forwards knowing Glass is cut and then pick the last D or G with the replacement pick.

Shouldn't be an issue given you pick last in the draft and likely 1st in the replacement draft, but figured I'd make you aware anyway.

Last edited:

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
Nice pick, my dark horse on the Finnish team.

Might have to rename my team Finland since I already have 4 Finns :P I expect them to have a big tournament. Tolvanen and Heiskanen alone might put them over the top, nevermind the rest of that roster.

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
Ryan Lindgren

Going with the Vesalainen approach. I had a major brainfart and picked Hajek before I realized he was already taken.

Last edited:

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
Sorry guys, this new hfboards has really lessened my time here. Completely forgot about the pool. Good luck all, sorry about making you wait.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I know almost nothing about him, but I'll gamble on the fact he can score due to his NLA numbers. Valentin Nussbaumer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad