Prospect Info: 5th Overall Pick 2020: Who Do The Sens Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
JBD and Thomson play the right side. Jaros plays the right side. And Brannstrom prefers the right side. Zub plays the right side too. Plus, a lot of questions about who fits with the team long-term still.

Sanderson's as a rock on our left side along side Chabot could be one of the defining elements of this team a few years down the road. If the Sens see in Sanderson what a growing number of scouts do, then I'm all for him at #5.
I get it. It was more a comment on the fact that the OP said a partner for Chabot.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
We have so many picks and assets, we're in the position where we can just take the guy we like, even if it's a few picks higher than expected.

With that said, I don't think there's a chance Sanderson lasts until 8-9. I think there's a distinct possibility Detroit even takes him at 4.
The Ottawa Senators board overates Sanderson more than any other fan base out there. While massively underrating Drysdale. Its fascinating to read. So many fake narratives that have been picked up by posters just based on how many times its been repeated. Specifically this notion that Drysdale is an offensive d man only. Thats not how he plays.... His game is built like Niedermayer. The argument that the sens need to take Sanderson because thats the type of player the sens 'need' is exactly how you dont build a winner. Frankly at this point we dont know what the sens need they have so much in the pipe line and so few established players that drafting for need at this point would be a massive error. They should be picking the best player available. In this instance when comparing these two players its almost unanimous, Drysdale is better right now and projects to be a top pair d man that devours minutes making it look easy. I honestly feel like people have Drysdale and Sanderson confused with one another when im reading this form. If you want versatility Drysdale plays both sides with ease, his hockey IQ, skating an maturity make him cant miss.

Also after the 3 spot its not a tier that drops off at 7 it drops off after 12. There are 8 players that can get picked from 4 to 12 in just about any order.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
The Ottawa Senators board overates Sanderson more than any other fan base out there. While massively underrating Drysdale. Its fascinating to read. So many fake narratives that have been picked up by posters just based on how many times its been repeated. Specifically this notion that Drysdale is an offensive d man only. Thats not how he plays.... His game is built like Niedermayer. The argument that the sens need to take Sanderson because thats the type of player the sens 'need' is exactly how you dont build a winner. Frankly at this point we dont know what the sens need they have so much in the pipe line and so few established players that drafting for need at this point would be a massive error. They should be picking the best player available. In this instance when comparing these two players its almost unanimous, Drysdale is better right now and projects to be a top pair d man that devours minutes making it look easy. I honestly feel like people have Drysdale and Sanderson confused with one another when im reading this form. If you want versatility Drysdale plays both sides with ease, his hockey IQ, skating an maturity make him cant miss.

Also after the 3 spot its not a tier that drops off at 7 it drops off after 12. There are 8 players that can get picked from 4 to 12 in just about any order.

Pretty good post for 3:21 am Bert.

I've been pretty open about not watching prospects the way others here do but i find the storylines interesting.

Drysdale seems to project to a top pair in a RD PMD role. Look at the league currently and ask who is a top pair rd pmd. Upper end top pair which is where many think Drysdale projects. Which wingers would you trade that top pair rd for?

Everyone has their preferences i suppose, i know i wouldn't pass on a Drysdale if it was my turn at the podium

Reactions: Cosmix and Ed Wood

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

This is a bit of an odd post;

Most posters have Drysdale ahead of Sanderson, most have him top 5 in fact. How you get that they are massively underatting Drysdale i really don't know... This is made all the stranger when you go on to say after 3rd oa this draft doesn't have a tier from 4th oa that drops off at 7, but rather a tier that extends to 12th... How can two players nearly universally both ranked in the top ten have one player overatted and another massively underatted when both are in the same tier? How can people who universally have Drysdale in the 4 to 7 range be massively underatting him? Should he be top 3 in your mind?

Drysdale's defensive game is good, i agree with you there, and if he reaches his peak i see a player similar to Neidermayer, but anytime you have a smaller dman there is risk that he won't be able to translate his defensive game to a bigger faster league. He is never going to provide the physical presence on the back end though regardless of how he translates. All that said, I don't think acknowledging Sanderson is more advanced defensively and projects to be the better defensive player means people are underatting Drysdale defensively.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Drysdale isn’t being underrated here at all, the same way Sanderson isn’t being overrated. He’s the 4th rated guy by the board, literally on par with almost single ranking and sub forum. Like every single prospect, people going to have opinions that are against the wayside, while Sanderson is the 8-9th rated guy here by popular vote.

There are the same amount of people saying Drysdale is an offense only D that are saying Sanderson is an defense only guy, or Perfetti can’t skate, or Raymond won’t be able to score. They are minority opinions (for the most part, some are certainly more prevalent) that don’t hold true, that will be seen on every forum. Sens forum is no different.

Last edited:

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
This is a bit of an odd post;

Most posters on this board have Drysdale ahead of Sanderson, most have him top 5 in fact. How you get that they are massively underatting Drysdale i really don't know... This is made all the stranger when you go on to say after 3rd oa this draft doesn't have a tier from 4th oa that drops off at 7, but rather a tier that extends to 12th... How can two players nearly universally both ranked in the top ten have one player overatted and another massively underatted when both are in the same tier? How can people who universally have Drysdale in the 4 to 7 range be massively underatting him? Should he be top 3 in your mind?

Drysdale's defensive game is good, i agree with you there, and if he reaches his peak i see a player similar to Neidermayer, but anytime you have a smaller dman there is risk that he won't be able to translate his defensive game to a bigger faster league. He is never going to provide the physical presence on the back end though regardless of how he translates. All that said, I don't think acknowledging Sanderson is more advanced defensively and projects to be the better defensive player means people are underatting Drysdale defensively.
Most posters on this board dont appear to have Drysdale ahead of Sanderson, just read this thread.... If not they are moving away from picking the best player available to picking for need. Which I think I explained why moving away from the BPA mind set at this point for the Senators doesnt make alot of sense.

There is a distinct top 3 players that are pretty unanimously set in those spots.
I have Drysdale firmly in 4th, however there are a enough ratings and opinions that he could fall out of the top 5 or 6. He is about the only player out of the top 4 to 12 that I think you can guarantee he gets picked in the top 7. The rest after him are all fairly interchangeable in the top 12. Personally I do think there is a drop off after him, where the next 8 players could go in any order. Perfetti, Sanderson, Holtz, Quinn, Rossi, Raymond, Lundell and Askarov fall into that grouping. Some players are less likely to fall as far as 12 but it could go in any order.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Most posters on this board dont appear to have Drysdale ahead of Sanderson, just read this thread.... If not they are moving away from picking the best player available to picking for need. Which I think I explained why moving away from the BPA mind set at this point for the Senators doesnt make alot of sense.

There is a distinct top 3 players that are pretty unanimously set in those spots.
I have Drysdale firmly in 4th, however there are a enough ratings and opinions that he could fall out of the top 5 or 6. He is about the only player out of the top 4 to 12 that I think you can guarantee he gets picked in the top 7. The rest after him are all fairly interchangeable in the top 12. Personally I do think there is a drop off after him, where the next 8 players could go in any order. Perfetti, Sanderson, Holtz, Quinn, Rossi, Raymond, Lundell and Askarov fall into that grouping. Some players are less likely to fall as far as 12 but it could go in any order.

Here's a thought. Who Cares? You have him where you have him ... nearly everyone has Drysdale and Sanderson in the top 10... along with a few other players. What difference does it make who ranks Sanderson ahead of him or up higher than some one else would .. Drysdale is there at 4/5 as firmly as anyone more firmly than some. What we think or post from month to month , week to week, day to day on here will not mean anything to what actually happens.

Drysdale would be a good pick for us at 5 for what he projects to bring .. and I am sure what that is varies a fair bit in the opinion polls. e.g. offense first vs 2 way . Sanderson would be a good pick for us as well. We can see that what he projects to varies as well. You firmly believe that Drysdale is better by a good margin.. Others think its close, Others still would put Sanderson ahead.. What does it matter? I don't care if you like one player more than I do .. isn't that really the nature of the draft?

Another thought... go for a forward at 5 lol

Reactions: bert

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
I think the top 4 is locked in.

Mystery-Lafreniere
LA- Stutzle
Ott-Byfield
Det-Perfetti

After that I see Drysdale or Raymond to Ottawa as most likely, but like Bert said I could see many other options as well. I would say I see no chance for Lundell or Askarov to be picked there.

Reactions: bert

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I think the top 4 is locked in.

Mystery-Lafreniere
LA- Stutzle
Ott-Byfield
Det-Perfetti

After that I see Drysdale or Raymond to Ottawa as most likely, but like Bert said I could see many other options as well. I would say I see no chance for Lundell or Askarov to be picked there.

Lundell is a safe pick .. I am not writing him off as the Sens pick at 5. This is just the kind of thing they could do imo

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Most posters on this board dont appear to have Drysdale ahead of Sanderson, just read this thread....

In the poll thread of Drysdale vs Sanderson on this board. It was 125 Drysdale vs 34 Sanderson.

I think it obvious that most poster on this board appear to have Drysdale before Sanderson.

Reactions: xVolchenkov

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Most posters on this board dont appear to have Drysdale ahead of Sanderson, just read this thread....
This right here appears to be the problem, you are confusing a vocal minority with the majority.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Some analytics on Drysdale and Sanderson.
If you don't like them you can just right them off as meaningless numbers that don't stand up to the universally standardized eye test.
This Per/60 data is publicly available from Scouch .. He tracks these players for 7 games and records many of these metrics. I have Marked in where Sanderson's tracked data within their specific 7 game samples is actually better than Drysdale's. I did not put this up here to degrade Drysdale who I would still pick ahead of Sanderson personally but .. when people say its closer than you think , or Sanderson may actually be ahead .. these kind of metrics may be influencing some of those thoughts or perhaps they are consistent with what they are seeing.

PlayerJamie DrysdaleJake Sanderson
SAT68.4168.69SandersonSATAll shot attempts for by team.
SATA58.9145.1SandersonSATAAll shot attempts against by team.
HDSAT13.313.18SandersonHDSATAll high danger shot attempts for by team.
HDSATA8.085.55SandersonHDSATAAll high danger shot attempts against by team.
MDSAT15.211.1 MDSATAll medium danger shot attempts for by team.
MDSATA18.538.33SandersonMDSATAAll medium danger shot attempts against by team.
LDSAT39.944.41SandersonLDSATAll low danger shot attempts for by team.
LDSATA32.331.22SandersonLDSATAAll low danger shot attempts against by team.
PassThreat%91.67%57.14% PassThreat%Percentage of OffThreat deriving from dangerous pass attempts.
OffThreat5.79.71SandersonOffThreatIndividual high+medium danger shot attempts with dangerous pass attempts/60.
ixG/600.2870.703SandersonixG/60Rudimentary model of individual shot attempt selection leading to goals.
xGF%55.50%64.62%SandersonxGF%% of expected goals by the team while the player is on the ice
xGF/604.4034.168 xGF/60Rudimentary model of team shot attempt selection leading to goals for
xGA/603.5292.282SandersonxGA/60Rudimentary model of opponent shot attempt selection leading to goals against
iHMDSAT0.484.16SandersoniHMDSATAll individual High or Medium danger shots by player
iHDSAT01.39SandersoniHDSATAll individual high danger shots by player.
iMDSAT0.482.78SandersoniMDSATAll individual medium danger shots by player.
iLDSAT12.3511.8 iLDSATAll individual low danger shots by player.
PassAtt79.33100.61 PassAttTotal attempted passes by player.
C.Pass59.3877.71SandersonPassCompleted passes by player.
D.Pass5.235.55SandersonD.PassNumber of pass attempts directed at high or medium danger areas
GF1.92.08SandersonGFEven strength team goals for
GA1.90.69SandersonGAEven strength team goals against
COZT34.243.02SandersonCOZTControlled offensive zone transitions.
CDZT19.4814.57 CDZTControlled defensive zone transitions.
OZT54.1657.59SandersonOZTTotal offensive zone transitions.
DZT43.7142.33 DZTTotal defensive zone transitions.
DBLT68.4168 DBLTDefensive blueline transitions (i.e. all transitions involving the defensive blueline)
OBLT29.4531.92 OBLTOffensive blueline transitions (i.e. all transitions involving the offensive blueline)
ODBLT35.6337.47SandersonODBLTOffensive defensive blueline transitions (i.e. transitions moving offensively across the defensive blueline)
OOBLT18.5320.12SandersonOOBLTOffensive offensive blueline transitions (i.e. transitions moving offensively across the offensive blueline)
DOBLT10.9311.8 DOBLTDefensive offensive blueline transitions (i.e. transitions moving defensively across the offensive blueline)
DDBLT32.7830.53SandersonDDBLTDefensive defensive blueline transitions (i.e. transitions moving defensively across the defensive blueline)
DZExitC24.730.53SandersonDZExitCDefensive zone exits performed with control of the puck (either on player's stick, or passed to teammate across a blueline)
OZEntryC9.512.49SandersonOZEntryCOffensive zone entries performed with control of the puck (either on player's stick, or passed to teammate across a blueline)
DZExitUnC10.936.94SandersonDZExitUnCDefensive zone exits performed without control of the puck (either knocked off puck or missed passes)
OZEntryUnC9.037.63SandersonOZEntryUnCOffensive zone entries performed without control of the puck (either knocked off puck or missed passes)
OZExitUnC6.186.24 OZExitUnCOffensive zone exits by opponent performed without control of puck (only where player is directly involved)
DZEntryUnC18.0521.51SandersonDZEntryUnCDefensive zone exits by opponent performed without control of puck (only where player is directly involved)
OZExitC4.755.55 OZExitCOffensive zone exits by opponent performed with control of puck (only where player is directly involved)
DZEntryC14.739.02SandersonDZEntryCDefensive zone exits by opponent performed with control of puck (only where player is directly involved)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

You can also find some "arts and crafts" charting Tableau Public

Reactions: ijif

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

i think the main issue with drysdale is that we question his offensive upside. no the opposite. i dont know how muchniedermayer there is. theres quite a bit of " Off the boards and out" in his game.

saying this, i think drysdale is a better prospect than JBD or Lassi. and drafting him and Byfield allows us to put together a really nice package for a young nhl star... Lassi/JBD + Brown/white/Norris+ a first is very enticing

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Some analytics on Drysdale and Sanderson.
If you don't like them you can just right them off as meaningless numbers that don't stand up to the universally standardized eye test.
This Per/60 data is publicly available from Scouch .. He tracks these players for 7 games and records many of these metrics. I have Marked in where Sanderson's tracked data within their specific 7 game samples is actually better than Drysdale's. I did not put this up here to degrade Drysdale who I would still pick ahead of Sanderson personally but .. when people say its closer than you think , or Sanderson may actually be ahead .. these kind of metrics may be influencing some of those thoughts or perhaps they are consistent with what they are seeing.

PlayerJamie DrysdaleJake Sanderson
SAT68.4168.69SandersonSATAll shot attempts for by team.
SATA58.9145.1SandersonSATAAll shot attempts against by team.
HDSAT13.313.18SandersonHDSATAll high danger shot attempts for by team.
HDSATA8.085.55SandersonHDSATAAll high danger shot attempts against by team.
MDSAT15.211.1MDSATAll medium danger shot attempts for by team.
MDSATA18.538.33SandersonMDSATAAll medium danger shot attempts against by team.
LDSAT39.944.41SandersonLDSATAll low danger shot attempts for by team.
LDSATA32.331.22SandersonLDSATAAll low danger shot attempts against by team.
PassThreat%91.67%57.14%PassThreat%Percentage of OffThreat deriving from dangerous pass attempts.
OffThreat5.79.71SandersonOffThreatIndividual high+medium danger shot attempts with dangerous pass attempts/60.
ixG/600.2870.703SandersonixG/60Rudimentary model of individual shot attempt selection leading to goals.
xGF%55.50%64.62%SandersonxGF%% of expected goals by the team while the player is on the ice
xGF/604.4034.168xGF/60Rudimentary model of team shot attempt selection leading to goals for
xGA/603.5292.282SandersonxGA/60Rudimentary model of opponent shot attempt selection leading to goals against
iHMDSAT0.484.16SandersoniHMDSATAll individual High or Medium danger shots by player
iHDSAT01.39SandersoniHDSATAll individual high danger shots by player.
iMDSAT0.482.78SandersoniMDSATAll individual medium danger shots by player.
iLDSAT12.3511.8iLDSATAll individual low danger shots by player.
PassAtt79.33100.61PassAttTotal attempted passes by player.
C.Pass59.3877.71SandersonPassCompleted passes by player.
D.Pass5.235.55SandersonD.PassNumber of pass attempts directed at high or medium danger areas
GF1.92.08SandersonGFEven strength team goals for
GA1.90.69SandersonGAEven strength team goals against
COZT34.243.02SandersonCOZTControlled offensive zone transitions.
CDZT19.4814.57CDZTControlled defensive zone transitions.
OZT54.1657.59SandersonOZTTotal offensive zone transitions.
DZT43.7142.33DZTTotal defensive zone transitions.
DBLT68.4168DBLTDefensive blueline transitions (i.e. all transitions involving the defensive blueline)
OBLT29.4531.92OBLTOffensive blueline transitions (i.e. all transitions involving the offensive blueline)
ODBLT35.6337.47SandersonODBLTOffensive defensive blueline transitions (i.e. transitions moving offensively across the defensive blueline)
OOBLT18.5320.12SandersonOOBLTOffensive offensive blueline transitions (i.e. transitions moving offensively across the offensive blueline)
DOBLT10.9311.8DOBLTDefensive offensive blueline transitions (i.e. transitions moving defensively across the offensive blueline)
DDBLT32.7830.53SandersonDDBLTDefensive defensive blueline transitions (i.e. transitions moving defensively across the defensive blueline)
DZExitC24.730.53SandersonDZExitCDefensive zone exits performed with control of the puck (either on player's stick, or passed to teammate across a blueline)
OZEntryC9.512.49SandersonOZEntryCOffensive zone entries performed with control of the puck (either on player's stick, or passed to teammate across a blueline)
DZExitUnC10.936.94SandersonDZExitUnCDefensive zone exits performed without control of the puck (either knocked off puck or missed passes)
OZEntryUnC9.037.63SandersonOZEntryUnCOffensive zone entries performed without control of the puck (either knocked off puck or missed passes)
OZExitUnC6.186.24OZExitUnCOffensive zone exits by opponent performed without control of puck (only where player is directly involved)
DZEntryUnC18.0521.51SandersonDZEntryUnCDefensive zone exits by opponent performed without control of puck (only where player is directly involved)
OZExitC4.755.55OZExitCOffensive zone exits by opponent performed with control of puck (only where player is directly involved)
DZEntryC14.739.02SandersonDZEntryCDefensive zone exits by opponent performed with control of puck (only where player is directly involved)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
You can also find some "arts and crafts" charting Tableau Public
whats strange is that, the person who tracks all this still has Sanderson in the latter part of top 10 or maybe even just outside because he doesnt think the value is there with Sanderson who wil probably be a solid d man. but i mean th enumbers suggest he can be much more than that.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
whats strange is that, the person who tracks all this still has Sanderson in the latter part of top 10 or maybe even just outside because he doesnt think the value is there with Sanderson who wil probably be a solid d man. but i mean th enumbers suggest he can be much more than that.
He has been low on him forever. Never even had him in his top 70 in November. He’s been reluctant to his ranking by actual scouts all year.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
agreed .. I think its a good question to ask

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
This 5th overall pick is going to be a real challenge for Dorion and his crew. From the one perspective, it appears to be a "can't miss" situation where you pick any one of these players and you hit a home-run.

However, any player he picks will most likely upset half the fan base as there are so many options to choose from that most people have a very different directive on who is the 5th best player in the draft.

The only more difficult position to he drafting from this year is 4th as Detroit will basically have everyone to choose from once (hopefully) Byfield and Stutzle are gone.

This could very well be one of those drafts where the #6 or #7 drafted player ends up the bigger star player long term than the #4 or #5 and that is where the challenge lies.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
This 5th overall pick is going to be a real challenge for Dorion and his crew. From the one perspective, it appears to be a "can't miss" situation where you pick any one of these players and you hit a home-run.

However, any player he picks will most likely upset half the fan base as there are so many options to choose from that most people have a very different directive on who is the 5th best player in the draft.

The only more difficult position to he drafting from this year is 4th as Detroit will basically have everyone to choose from once (hopefully) Byfield and Stutzle are gone.

This could very well be one of those drafts where the #6 or #7 drafted player ends up the bigger star player long term than the #4 or #5 and that is where the challenge lies.
75% were upset they passed on Zadina. At the end of the day, even if some players picked after 5 become better, as long as the pick at 5 becomes a star for this team, it doesn’t matter.

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
I dont know it seems most of us would be happy with anyone of Drysdale Rossi Raymond Sanderson or Perfetti. To a lesser extent Quinn and Lundell too.

A lot of good options, everybody has preferences but that doesnt mean you dislike the other players.

Wish we knew the Sens top 5.. at least 3 is easy with Byfield/Stutzle lol

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
75% were upset they passed on Zadina. At the end of the day, even if some players picked after 5 become better, as long as the pick at 5 becomes a star for this team, it doesn’t matter.

Would you say all of the players ranked 4-12 have an equal chance of becoming a bust? Meaning the player selected at 4 or 5 could very well end up a bust, regardless of who that player is?

My point is, no matter who we select at #5, there is a strong chance the player we that we do not select ends up better. And I realize this goes for any draft as most of the time beyond the top 2 it is basically a gamble but, I cannot recall a draft in recent memory where there were this many players that were interchangeable between 4 and 10.

Generally, in most drafts, you will have tiers that are much smaller than what we have this year. The 2018 draft for example, that you brought up regarding Tkachhuk vs Zadina, had select few players that were basically a given to go 3-5, and then another group 6-10 and so on.

This year for example the debate is not "Does Detroit select Drysdale or Raymond", but rather "Does Detroit select Raymond, Drysdale, Perfetti, Rossi or Sanderson?" Same goes for Ottawa.

In 2018, when Ottawa took Tkachuk, it was basically a matter of when the next team takes Zadina, this year we do not have that at all.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
I dont know it seems most of us would be happy with anyone of Drysdale Rossi Raymond Sanderson or Perfetti. To a lesser extent Quinn and Lundell too.

A lot of good options, everybody has preferences but that doesnt mean you dislike the other players.

Wish we knew the Sens top 5.. at least 3 is easy with Byfield/Stutzle lol

This is true. I would be happy with Rossi/Raymond at 5. Rossi being the key pickup. Sanderson could be the sleeper pick at 5 too.

Although a Dman at 5 could happen, I don't see the Sens passing on Rossi/Raymond and to a lesser extent Perfetti/Holtz to pick a defensemen.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Would you say all of the players ranked 4-12 have an equal chance of becoming a bust? Meaning the player selected at 4 or 5 could very well end up a bust, regardless of who that player is?

My point is, no matter who we select at #5, there is a strong chance the player we that we do not select ends up better. And I realize this goes for any draft as most of the time beyond the top 2 it is basically a gamble but, I cannot recall a draft in recent memory where there were this many players that were interchangeable between 4 and 10.

Generally, in most drafts, you will have tiers that are much smaller than what we have this year. The 2018 draft for example, that you brought up regarding Tkachhuk vs Zadina, had select few players that were basically a given to go 3-5, and then another group 6-10 and so on.

This year for example the debate is not "Does Detroit select Drysdale or Raymond", but rather "Does Detroit select Raymond, Drysdale, Perfetti, Rossi or Sanderson?" Same goes for Ottawa.

In 2018, when Ottawa took Tkachuk, it was basically a matter of when the next team takes Zadina, this year we do not have that at all.

Well we know at least 1 team had Hayton over Zadina.. Hughes would have been over Zadina on some lists . Likely the same with a few others.

Who's it going to be at 5 was a question. Hayton, Zadina, Hughes, Bouchard, Dobson, Boqvist Wahlstrom ... all it takes is that team to have a player ranked higher. Bob McKenzie's final 2018 , 5/10 scouts had Zadina outside the top 5 (the smart ones).
image.png

Reactions: Cosmix

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
i think the only guy slated to go top 10 i really dont want with either pick is Holtz. not saying i want everyone else equally but hes my last choice. i just reall dont like his style and while his shot is nice, i dont see all the other tools to be able to consistently get it off against top opposition. i honeslty like Quinn a tad more than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad