GDT: 5pm Sharks @ Hawks 3/17/24 NBC sports Chicago (Happy Southside Irish parade you degenerates)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Sharks are awful, I would not be surprised to see them finish in last place by a ten point margin by the end of the year. Hawks are at least beating the equally bad teams since they got the bulk of their injured players back. Still cant compete w Colorado, etc but can beat the likes of the Sharks and the not so mighty Ducks.

Reactions: Mrfenn92 and Pez68

Fraser28

Jan 13, 2013
Assuming Hawks don’t get first overall this time (so no Celebrini), who else would you guys want with a top-3 pick?

Crow

May 19, 2014
Sharks played last night...maybe they start fading in energy level and Hawks can take advantage?
However..the offensive out put vs. the dead last team i the league to date is quite disappointing ...

Maybe they wake up for 3rd period and dominate?
Damn

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Assuming Hawks don’t get first overall this time (so no Celebrini), who else would you guys want with a top-3 pick?

Lindstrom or Eiserman. I know Eiserman has fallen a bit in some mock drafts - but he is a shooter and the Hawks need another guy who can put the puck in the net. If we're drafting 4th and Celebrini, Lindstrom and Eiserman are gone - I would take Parekh even though there are several other d-men rated higher than him - Parekh is a big swing at getting a potentially very special player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad