GDT: 5pm Sharks @ Hawks 3/17/24 NBC sports Chicago (Happy Southside Irish parade you degenerates)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_8034.jpeg
IMG_8035.png

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Sharks 16-43-8

Barbonov Granlund Zetterlund
Zadina Eklund Kunin
Bordleau Sturm Kostin
Bailey Carpenter Lablanc
Hoffman (DTD)

Ferraro Addison
Vlasic Thrun
Macdonald Burroughs
Rutta (DTD)

Cooley Chrona

Injured: Couture Lindbom Blackwood Vanacek Benning

Hawks 18-44-5

Johnson Bedard Kurashev
Blackwell Dickinson Anderson
Reichel Foligno Anthanasiou
Slaggert Donato raddsyh
Entwistle johnson

Vlasic Jones
Korchinski Megna
Tinordi Zaitsev

Mrazek Soderblom

Injured: Hall Murphy

Last edited:
Reactions: Giovi

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
A must lose game. Going up four points on San Jose would seal worst record for them.

It’s hard to believe that there could be a team worse than us.

Reactions: Pez68 and Mrfenn92

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
At this point, I think the Hawks have 2nd in the bag. Anaheim is doing their usual tank losing streak at the end of the year to catch up but I don't think they will. I just want the boys feel good and get some wins down the stretch. We ain't catching Sa Jose. They are too bad. But hey could be wrong we'll see.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
St.Paddy's Day Massacre?

But which team gets clobbered in Tank Bowl game?

I mean who wants last more?

Both teams so bad it hurts to watch the majority of games except when the opps do not show up in a trap gane.

Hawks were so unprepared to start last game and pkayed so poorly not checjingvanyone vs.Kings that they got clobbered early (and lost the fights to boot ) that you woud think Hawks cannot ignore the trap game mentality of playing a team that should be worse than themselves...but being the losers they are,would not put it past the Indianheads to fail to show up...again... vs. you know,playing better and more focused for full 60 ...depends on our vaunted leaders $9.5 and Tinordi ,2 Supreme tankers...to lead by example...if that example is to be late
on checks,lose position,get beat,then thecwhilecteam will easily follow and step in line with them..

But SJ so bad that even if Hawks suck ,SJ may just want the Tank more desperately.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Expecting a win tonight and for the Hawks to pull further ahead (behind?) San Jose. Don't see us being back at the bottom of the standings for the rest of the season, but only because Bedard is playing some amazing hockey right now, so take the bad with the really f***ing good.

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
I’m not as hip on prospect pools as in the days of old. What does San Jose have in the hopper at the moment? Celebrini would be far and away their best prospect wouldn’t he?

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I’m not as hip on prospect pools as in the days of old. What does San Jose have in the hopper at the moment? Celebrini would be far and away their best prospect wouldn’t he?
They got Will Smith last year at 4, and didn't take Michkov. But I think everyone would put Celebrini over Smith by a notch.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Quentin Musty is going to be damn good for them.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Seth Jones "only" at -20....he has ti hustle to join the -30 + level...AGAIN!

He is dragging Vlasic with him....Vkasic was I think over double digits in tge plus at mod-season but Seth has slowly dragged him to now -10...If Seth goes to over -30 by finish line ,Vlasic willbe pulled with him to finish -20+...

Bedard at -37..and,Kyrashev -39.gonna have to both hustle to join the exclusive-50 club.

Yup..ifcthis isxa mist lose game then we have lots of candidates to ease SJ's chance to beat us.

Of course 79% of winnibgbis goaltending.. So we goota suck in net again for SJ to have any chance of beating us.

We (according to posters above( want Bedard to get multi-liints ona high score loss gane...but maybe this will be a tight 1 goal victory 2-1game where neither team is efficient in beating the goalies?

Maybe both teans so embarrassed by how stinky they are decide to actualky put in the hard work of serious drfebsuve checking ?

Maybe both teans will actually protect their goalies from bombardment or a plethora of high danger scoring chances ?

Nah...we have Tinordi and $9.5 and the kid (KK)
so efficient goal prevention is NOT goibg to hapoen.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
St.Paddy's Day Massacre?

But which team gets clobbered in Tank Bowl game?

I mean who wants last more?

Both teams so bad it hurts to watch the majority of games except when the opps do not show up in a trap gane.

Hawks were so unprepared to start last game and pkayed so poorly not checjingvanyone vs.Kings that they got clobbered early (and lost the fights to boot ) that you woud think Hawks cannot ignore the trap game mentality of playing a team that should be worse than themselves...but being the losers they are,would not put it past the Indianheads to fail to show up...again... vs. you know,playing better and more focused for full 60 ...depends on our vaunted leaders $9.5 and Tinordi ,2 Supreme tankers...to lead by example...if that example is to be late
on checks,lose position,get beat,then thecwhilecteam will easily follow and step in line with them..

But SJ so bad that even if Hawks suck ,SJ may just want the Tank more desperately.
Stop. Some fans may want the team to tank but the players play to win. Make no mistake about it. Let's not confuse the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad