GDT: #5| New York Islanders @ San Jose Sharks | October 14th | 10:30 PM | F/W 3-1

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Brendan Burke's sound keeps getting lower and lower for me, driving me crazy.

isles55

Mar 7, 2015
Ho-Sang needs less ice-time in late game situations like this

They think it allows the puck carrier to gain more speed while causing the defenders to stop moving, so in theory, the puck carrier just needs to make a single move and he's in. Unfortunately it never works that way.

My issue is that they drop the puck so far back, it doesn't freeze the opposing defenders because they give them time to adjust.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
Butch: "Clutterbuck is an expert golfer, that was like a 90 foot putt for him, so he had not trouble with that" geez I have trouble with 5 footers.

Jester9881

May 16, 2006
Long Island NY
They outplayed Anaheim and lost.... this game was a stinker and they look like they will get two. This coaching staff has it's work cut out for it.... start cramming in video and fix this team.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Ho-Sang needs less ice-time in late game situations like this

My issue is that they drop the puck so far back, it doesn't freeze the opposing defenders because they give them time to adjust.

I absolutely agree. I think if they do the drop, when the puck carrier approaches the zone and the defense converges that they should pass it into the zone on the weak side.

Glad Clutterbuck hit that one, got nervous when Kulemin held it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad