Post-Game Talk: 46 Wins, baby!! 4:3 Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
Ehhhhhhhh looks like we're waiting for another day to clinch boys and girls. Avalanche need to score 2 with 10 minutes left to win in regulation. Not happening me thinks

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
I cant stand Bozak....but he was decent in this game. JVR, Marner et al were very good most of the game.

I am not feeling it with Kadri. He seems disinterested in this game and flat out lazy on about 3 shifts. He freaking coasted from the Florida blue line to the bench. He turns it on in other games and is unstoppable himself, then he plays like that.

I hated him since we drafted him. Then he started to win me over last season, now I just want him gone.
Looks like jughead has returned

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Has a 9th place team every finished with 99 points. We had a playoff spot since December.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
I cant stand Bozak....but he was decent in this game. JVR, Marner et al were very good most of the game.

I am not feeling it with Kadri. He seems disinterested in this game and flat out lazy on about 3 shifts. He freaking coasted from the Florida blue line to the bench. He turns it on in other games and is unstoppable himself, then he plays like that.

I hated him since we drafted him. Then he started to win me over last season, now I just want him gone.

I'm obviously not talking about the games he played well. I am talking about the 4th out of every 5 games that he sucked. If he is the guy going against top opponents, then why do we give up 3 goal leads to other teams top players?

Reminds me of Sundin. Plays well for 6 or 7 games, then decides not to play for 2 or 3. And you can look for yourself. Tell me he didnt coast to the bench 3 or 4 times tonight.

I wasn't focussing on a Kadri doing poorly. It was evident. I get that players have bad games, but I have a hard time tolerating lazy players.

:laugh:
This is just terrible

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Avs have 0 reliable people to score other than MacKinnon, my god. He really deserves MVP if the Avs make the playoffs.
Rantanen and Landeskog can score. But the Avs have absolutely nothing after that first line. No team relies on one line more than the Avs, minus Boston, but they at least have depth.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
Its creepy how we have the same exact record as Washington

WAS
77GP46W24L7OT
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
TOR
77GP46W24L7OT
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

SnizzNasty88

Mar 31, 2013
Toronto
One more Andersen win and Raycroft will be gone from the record books.

Andersen is at 36 wins, if he wins one more he’d be tied with Raycroft, he needs two more wins to claim possession of the franchise wins record for a goaltender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad