Apr 18, 2004
Short Season

Remove Red Line
No Touch Icing
Tag up off side
10" Goalie Pads
Take the tennis rackets off goalies catching hand
Use NCAA Stick/ Interference Rules

Score some goals, OPEN IT UP, HAVE SOME FUN !!!!!

Anthony*

10" goalie pads would be almost impossible from a manufacturers point of view right now

ArtG

Feb 9, 2004
Vancouver, BC
man.. what HASN'T Gretzky done over his years in the NHL? My God this guy has saved hockey over and over and over.. what a man..

Duff88

May 7, 2002
John Madden is interviewed on The Score and he says he haven't heard anything so far.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
espion said:
*****THIS JUST IN*****

RDS (french TSN) anounces on air that NHLPA denies that an agreement has been reached.
I don't think an total agreement on everything has been reached, but that in principle they have agree to start the season and at a $45 Mill cap.

X8oD

Feb 27, 2002
612 Warf Ave.
espion said:
Anyone have a cool Gretzky's face avatar we can adopt?

im actually working on an avatar, that is kind of along these lines, watch soon, lol

the theme is "who is really in control"

bcrt2000

Feb 17, 2005
espion said:
*****THIS JUST IN*****

RDS (french TSN) anounces on air that NHLPA denies that an agreement has been reached.

I don't think the PA would even want to acknowledge it until gary bettman gets up to the podium... gretzky denied anything was happening and yet aparently hes going to be in new york, so it wouldnt surprised me if they have agreed but want to keep it under wraps

the other thing is they want to make sure all their players are aware before they announce a deal

acr*

Please, it's all Goodenow retoric. Shane Doan and his group left the PA to make the deal!

fredez

Apr 8, 2003
Visit site
So, is this all just another stupid rumor that will turn out to be false? Man, this lockout is absolutely messing up my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad