4 hour meeting is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanlady

Nov 3, 2004
FLYLine4LIFE said:
WHERE can the Press Conference b heard at?? The FAN??

The Score. They are reporting that there is hope

Oh and in 94 Goodenow notified the league of a new proposal on Dec 1 and they had a deal by Jan 11. Sound familiar?

c-carp

Mar 3, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
Sakuuuuu said:
The Score is reporting confirmed talks for next Tuesday or Wednesday in New York.

News conference from the league-side coming up in a couple of minutes.
*crosses fingers*
I will go with the report on the Score. They are having more talks so I am hopefull. As usual in regards to Hockey ESPN ****s it up their hockey coverage continues to be a joke.

Nich

Dec 8, 2004
Wantagh
isn't it amazing how much some greedy people can ruin a great game...

it is the 2004 election all over again! :banghead: lol...GO RANGERS!!! :help:

jacketracket*

:lol

"Currently active viewers viewing this thread": 150 (82 members, 68 guests).

f1nn

Jan 12, 2004
Espoo, Finland
avalanche_country said:
and in ESPN's defense , they shows sports and programming people want to watch ....poker is really popular right now and hockey has not been in what ??? EVER ? even college sports gets more people to watch than NHL. Hate it all you want but it is reality in the states.

Why show a hockey game when a college bball game will get more advertisement and viewers than any NHL game ?

I wish hockey was the most popular sport in the US but it is not ... deal with it ....bowling fans do

shut up dude, no one cares

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
crossxcheck said:
oh, crap, you're right. I love how espn has become the mtv of the sports world. they have bit of actual live sports programming and the rest is sports news and somewhat sports related shows.

Don't forget the Dale Earnhardt movie 3 :lol

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
avalanche_country said:
and in ESPN's defense , they shows sports and programming people want to watch ....poker is really popular right now and hockey has not been in what ??? EVER ? even college sports gets more people to watch than NHL. Hate it all you want but it is reality in the states.

Why show a hockey game when a college bball game will get more advertisement and viewers than any NHL game ?

I wish hockey was the most popular sport in the US but it is not ... deal with it ....bowling fans do

Yeah because most of the public are a bunch of degenerate gamblers.Look at the NFL,the sport is popular because 90% of the offices in America have NFL office pools

incawg

Mar 7, 2003
Canuckland
Visit site
It's funny to watch TSN update their story. It went from "no progress" to "little reason for hope" to "cautious optimism". Meh, who knows. At least they're talking.

Crows*

Darren dregger of sportsnet just said he talked toa couple Gm's after the meetings and said the GM's said it wasn't a good sign to starting to season. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad