Post-Game Talk: 3pm Blues @ Caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Orpik not orlov, still doesn’t change the fact the last two forward stuff can’t let a guy skate in like that. The defense was fine. And if you want to criticize the entry if was the left side not carlson that didn’t pressure the puck
Exactly. I have no clue what hivemind is looking at

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
14 shots through 2 periods off a ton if rest against a team on the back end of a b2b is unacceptable. Coaches need to lay into their asses between periods. This game is winnable.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Ovi is playing like an idiot today. He is making very poor decisions.
He rarely plays good games, but usually a good period from him is enough. We should be better in the third as the Blues are tired and we got into skating after a long off period. here is hoping for a better showing.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Bernie Federko agrees with my neutral zone coverage analysis in the Blues 2nd game intermission. This shot they showed also shows how it broke down after both Carlson and Orpik took Edmonson initially (Carlson then backing off to cover the crease) and then left the Blues RW open to get the lay-up pass to Tarasenko.

d4RGExP.jpg

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Bernie Federko agrees with my neutral zone coverage analysis in the Blues 2nd game intermission. This shot they showed also shows how it broke down after both Carlson and Orpik took Edmonson initially (Carlson then backing off to cover the crease) and then left the Blues RW open to get the lay-up pass to Tarasenko.

d4RGExP.jpg
If anything Orpik took the wrong guy. You said Carlson.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017

d4RGExP.jpg
Funny I'm watching the same coverage and he commented on the line change and said Trotz wouldn't be happy with that line change and would be discussing that in the dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia