3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
False I predicted a Laf hat trick in the game thread around 7 pm.
Oh wow, did you? That's awesome. Earlier (around your time prediction) I was thinking similar. He just seemed like he was gonna have a bust out game as he's been amazingly HOT lately , that said.....I did indeed mention "does anyone have any doubt", yeah, no biggie I guess.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I've lost count the number of times I went to check out the opponent's GT and it had like 4 pages. Say what you want about the Devils fan base but their threads are never boring.
My cousin works in their main office, both of them have 2 kids and EVERYBODY has met every player there, sent me personal photos and honestly, am so very envious. Pretty cool stuff. Anyway, pretty sure they are the ones that make things interesting on their board. #myrelativesaretrouble

Reactions: egelband

Flan the incredible

Nov 8, 2014
Oh wow, did you? That's awesome. Earlier (around your time prediction) I was thinking similar. He just seemed like he was gonna have a bust out game as he's been amazingly HOT lately , that said.....I did indeed mention "does anyone have any doubt", yeah, no biggie I guess.
I actually thought it earlier in the day when I was on the mainboards in the Laf to Montreal thread when Habs fans were trying to say Slaf is better. Once the game started he was flying and was looking to shoot. It all but confirmed my hunch.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Also ....didn't it seem the Coyotes didn't pull their goalie when they should have? Waiting till way past a minute left. Surely they had opportunities prior.

Double also.....we've been scoring some serious goals lately. Even with the PP not going crazy.

Our PK has been doing quite the great job defending and 2 shorties as well. #whatsNOTtolike?

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Also ....didn't it seem the Coyotes didn't pull their goalie when they should have? Waiting till way past a minute left. Surely they had opportunities prior.

Double also.....we've been scoring some serious goals lately. Even with the PP not going crazy.

Our PK has been doing quite the great job defending and 2 shorties as well. #whatsNOTtolike?
They pulled the goalie the first time with about 3 minutes when the score 6-5. We quickly scored to make it 7-5 and then they pulled him again with around a minute to go.

Reactions: egelband

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Picking up right where we left off. Trouba playing more than Fox, and a team worst game score with beyond horrific defense. That laf->jones 2 on 1 though…that had my rod pointing north
Did you just lose it when Goodrow scored?

I don't get the Laf third goal. Why pull the goalie again and with like 15 seconds left?

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
Did you just lose it when Goodrow scored?

I don't get the Laf third goal. Why pull the goalie again and with like 15 seconds left?
I didn’t understand why they didn’t still immediately pull the goalie after going down two. It was like the universe conspiring to F over every NYR young player any time something good might happen. But then the simulation glitched and Laf got to succeed

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
The good
Laf continues to blossom.
Easily an 80pt guy this year if on our 1 PP
Goodrow gets a goal. Hopefully he starts playing better going into the playoffs
Kreider 1 goal, and 1 called back.
Trocheck is an animal
Panarin line good again
Lindgren/fox
Winning an obvious trap game after an emotional bunch of wins against top end teams

The bad
Giving up 5 to the yotes
( but it was a trap game)

The redden
…..
I’ll let you decide.
They have won 5 in a row for 50 wins, so nothing is really sticking in my craw.
Still not a Roslovic fan, I’ll say that.

Reactions: Larrybiv

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
Go on more dates with your wife
alonzo-mourning.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad