Jan 21, 2011
NYC
1711901255929.png

What an aesthetically pleasing goal

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
It's always a joke playing this team. The organization doesn't belong in the NHL. Arena is a laughing stock.

If every team played them 100% every game of the year they wouldn't win 10 games all season

Reactions: KOVALEV022473

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
It's always a joke playing this team. The organization doesn't belong in the NHL. Arena is a laughing stock.

If every team played them 100% every game of the year they wouldn't win 10 games all season
The games are always, in some way, ugly too.

I can't remember the last time we played the Coyotes and I thought "that was a comprehensive win."

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Laf's first hatty, Kreiders 300th, Quicks record setting win, all on a night when we couldn't cover anything in our own end.

That look on Kreiders face when they disallowed his goal and he tossed the puck back had me lol. That was a horrible call BTW.
That was hilarious!! I loved the expression on his face. :laugh:

Reactions: FUZfan

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
To be fair, the Rangers board absolutely laps the field in that regard. The Coyotes are closer to normal than normal is to us.
I've lost count the number of times I went to check out the opponent's GT and it had like 4 pages. Say what you want about the Devils fan base but their threads are never boring.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Oh Baby! Oh soooo sweet!
Quickie winningest American born player!
Laffy with hatty (like I called) 5 pts! as the man has now officially arrived! What a sniper!
Panarin 107 pts? And getting his after missing on that breakaway.
Goodrow 57 gms later, GOODbro!
My man Lindgren 1-2-3pts. (Who says he sucks?) We NEED him.
Kreider getting his goal after getting rejected and tossing his mantle piece puck back. (Lmao)
Lavy with yet ANOTHER win, getting Laffy on the ice for his Hatty.....no wonder they LOVE this guy! Believe me, HE won't be thrilled with this game yet won't say a word. #Rangersgoodtimes!

Reactions: FUZfan and egelband

nsvoyageurs

Jun 5, 2012
NS Canada
I'm really happy for Alexis Lafreniere. His first few years in the NHL have been rocky to say the least and this has been his coming out season. This hat trick and 5 points is a symbol of the work he's put in, and having a coaching staff that believes in him. He's become something closer to what the NYR were hoping they were getting with the 1st overall pick in the 2020 draft.

This time a year ago, and especially last summer, people wanted to give him away for a bag of pucks. This is what patience can lead to. Some players take time to figure it out. COVID didn't help him (or many other players in development leagues at that time).

BTW; congrats to Kreider for scoring his 300th career goal, regardless of how many times he scored it! LOL

Also, congrats to Jonathan Quick for becoming the winningest U.S. born goaltender in NHL history (who thought that would happen when he signed with the Rangers last summer?)

Hopefully the Rangers can tighten up defensively before the playoffs start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad