GDT: #32| New York Islanders @ Columbus Blue Jackets | December 14th | 7:00 PM | F/L 6-4

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
Greiss gonna Greiss.

Jaro had been solid lately aside from the game last night. That was a bad game. Everyone has them. Time to go right back to him after this series.

Good thing Greiss didn't get a shutout, because rather than see that as an anomaly, I feel like Weight would say he's hot now and start him from here on out. Looking at things lately Jaro's bad game was more of an anomaly, but because it's Jaro everyone is done with him if he has a bad game.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
It would be a shame this year if they squandered such a potent offense. If only they played a little better D and has a little more stable G they would be flirting with the best record in the league.

Reactions: SI90

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
CBJ fan coming in peace!!! Great heart coming out in that 2nd period. You guys had me scared at the start coming out explosive. The first goal on bob was a little lucky with the whiff but the next 2 were solid especially the 3rd.

I want to give HUGE props too your goalie. I know you guys are frustrated with him for more then just tonight but he has made a minimum of 3 or 4 saves with that glove tonight that 9 out of 10 go in.

Also big shout out to the fans in here very respectful and not spewing hate on players for no reason like I've seen in other GDT and I hope the game continues to be this good.

Just a question while on intermission what do you guys think of Werenski and who do you guys think are some of the more under the radar guys on our team? As you can see our scoring is REALLY spread out and we don't habe a 1st line like you guys so I'd there any player you guys would say is a player to watch as a recommendation to outside fan bases?

Keep up the great play and season guys I truly hope it's us 2 and Washington from the metro this year.

Well, you have a first line now. PLD is going to be great for you guys. He's so good, I picked him up in my pool. I don't know why he wasn't producing before, but I can tell you that his peripherals are solid, especially for a guy his age. I find that the truly talented players are even across the board (Goals, Assists/Points hits, FO, SOG).

Bjorkstrand is a little underrated. You notice him during the game and he gets chances...I have to see more of Jenner to make a comment. I don't know the other players.

BTW..what's going on with Atkinson this year...he's not the guy I saw last year.

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
Greiss gonna Greiss.

Jaro had been solid lately aside from the game last night. That was a bad game. Everyone has them. Time to go right back to him after this series.

Good thing Greiss didn't get a shutout, because rather than see that as an anomaly, I feel like Weight would say he's hot now and start him from here on out. Looking at things lately Jaro's bad game was more of an anomaly, but because it's Jaro everyone is done with him if he has a bad game.

did you even watch this game? the first period none of the goals could be blamed on Greiss, Greiss is the reason the Islanders are still in this game

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Greiss gonna Greiss.

You just admitted to everyone that you haven't watched this game and what you say makes no sense.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
did you even watch this game? the first period none of the goals could be blamed on Greiss, Greiss is the reason the Islanders are still in this game

It's very obvious when their favorite isn't in net, they don't wanna tune in unless the check the scoreboard and wanna chime in about how great Jaro is, not worth it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad