Post-Game Talk: 30 minute effort Jets lose 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
I'm just glad I didn't stay up to watch this one and then have to get up at 5:30 the next day to drive Mrs. Jetson to work.

Reactions: Ducky10

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
Going by minutes played it doesn't look like it was Scheifele demoted but rather his linemates.

I figured the scare quotes would cover me from being dragged into that debate, but since we're here: Scheifele went from playing with top-6 wingers to playing with bottom-6 wingers. Even if he played loads (he did) I think the message was received.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Farmboy Patty

Senior Hockey Analyst
Nov 2, 2017
I figured the scare quotes would cover me from being dragged into that debate, but since we're here: Scheifele went from playing with top-6 wingers to playing with bottom-6 wingers. Even if he played loads (he did) I think the message was received.
It was just a move to get Chef away from Kopitar, who was fdominating Chef in the faceoffs and other areas as well. It was a good move to get Chef some space and a better faceoff % and defense against the Kings top line. I’d like to see more of that from Maurice.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian

Unfortunately, that was as spaced a game as I've seen Shuffles play.

Quality of space:

a. somewhat spaced
b. spaced, deffo
c. hyperspace

Answer: c

mind_blown.gif

Reactions: Howard Chuck

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
You can blame pomo's coaching on that.
How do you blame Maurice for that ? You actually think Maurice has told Laine to always look to pass first ? Ok Patrick i know you have one of the best shots in all of hockey but i don't want you to shoot , if you shoot we might score and i just can't have that . :biglaugh:

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
It's not a case of him ever knowing anything. He just likes to express his dislike of the coach over and over and over and over...
And I'm just calling him on that. That whether Pomo screams at Laine all night pass the puck so he haunts Laine's dreams.

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad