Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
tenor.gif

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Ok my takeaways are
1. If Schiefele showed up the Jets would have won by a margin.

2. Roslovic and Ehlers is the most exciting pair on this team. Wheeler's great with them, but it's a clinic in speed and edge work when they're on.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
This was me at the end of the game when Scheifele had the puck...

giphy.gif

At least the second half of the game was entertaining because the first half was awful... Have to give Brossoit credit for keeping the Jets in this one. Can't win them all (but sure would like them to). Let's get back to winning in the back-to-back against the Stars.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
To much southern sun the last couple weeks finally did them in tonight. I'm sticking to that excuse.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Good West Coast trip. Wasn't surprised they started slow, but at least they got their shit together. They'll be fine. Good to see Maurice send Scheifele a message, he was way below standard. Kings played hard, was difficult to break them down, they faded down the stretch but did a good job keeping things away from the middle of the ice.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Forwards forgot that they are a big part of the d with this new team - remembered again in the late 2nd and 3rd - I'm sure Mo provided a reminder.

Tough loss but hopefully a lesson learned

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
First, cannot win them all and this is the type of grinding game they would see innthe playoffs.

I aldo think this game shows that the Wheeler line is the number 1 line.

Laine continues to be an enigma. We know he has talent but something seens just off.

Scheifle was either demoted or Copp and Perrault promotrd but fact is he was off and serms to be having more and more of those games.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Post-game audio:

Players: Blake Wheeler & Laurent Brossoit.

Coach Maurice post-game: Play of the Kings in the opening period. What did he like about the switch of Scheifele and Lowry? On the wingers having to keep up with Lowry. Play of Laurent Brossoit. What does he take away from the month of November?

To listen click here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad