DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Stamkos who? I'm out of my Gourde this season!!!! WTG Yanni!:thumbu:

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Ah, good then. I had missed who started it. Coby might not take crap from players but he doesn't usually start things. At least not this early in a game.

I have often been told by Flyer fans that Angry Coburn is a very good thing....but you are right...too early for Angry Coburn.
He handled Haley about as well as a player could given the situation.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Angry Coburn is better than sleepy Coburn. Give me Angry for 60 minutes over Mr. Whoops.

Either Angry Coburn or Nondescript Coburn....with nondescript, it means his name isn't being called out too often, which usually means he is having a good, quiet defensive game and not doing anything costly to the team.

He has been Nondescript Coburn many times this season, and I prefer that over Whoops Coburn.... :laugh:

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Either Angry Coburn or Nondescript Coburn....with nondescript, it means his name isn't being called out too often, which usually means he is having a good, quiet defensive game and not doing anything costly to the team.

He has been Nondescript Coburn many times this season, and I prefer that over Whoops Coburn.... :laugh:

lol Yeah, I too, prefer the quiet defenseman just going about his business. :D

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
JAAAAYYYYY
TEEEEEE
MILLLEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

And Yanni gets an assist here too....
Did I mention Yanni does a bit of EVERYTHING for this team?? :naughty:

Scores, sets up, hits, fights, skates, and on top of all that, speaks French so we all know what those dastardly Habs are saying whenever we play them!!

Reactions: Sk8M8 and rangerrat

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Gourde > Palat, he'll come close to Palat's career high this year while being much more consistent and yes even better defensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad