GDT: 3/6/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Florida vs Tampa Bay

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
But but but the NHL says this is the mega huge rivalry. We gotta win this one! And I agree, it was just a joke anyway. I always do this as part of a pregame ritual.

But all jokes aside I do hope he's putting the work in because we've got just over a month til April 11th and all I can do is thank the hockey God's that he's played with Girardi before. Otherwise we'd be asking a guy who has missed a month to shake off the rust in a handful of games and learn a new team, new system new partner AND be ready to go beyond 100% for a playoff run.

Excuse me sir.

This IS NO JOKE.

BcMLTYNIgAAYAqx.jpg

This FL rivalry >>> playoffs!!!11

This guy gets it.

Reactions: Stamper and berlin

Tamfastic

Nov 24, 2014
To think we can actually put guy like Drej on our 3rd line with center like Johnson, man we are pretty stacked team. That line will be very good no matter who the 3rd guy in that line will be. After McDonagh comes back and we can finally let our giraffe loose back to the wild where it belongs, we are looking pretty good.

killa3312

Mar 4, 2015
You know if Florida wins it will be nothing but Potvin spouting off crap afterwards. Therefore, screw the Panthers.

Reactions: Master P

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Interesting stat: Kuch and Stammer have the exact same shooting % At 14.4%. Only difference is Kuch has taken 42 more shots. They are scoring a goal about once every seven shots.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Killorn-Stamkos-Kucherov is going to be extremely short lived.

Maybe. But I feel like anyone, including Killorn, can fill that spot, so it could work for a while. It seems like players fear Stamkos enough to give Kucherov too much space, and that's where the magic's at.

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
Maybe. But I feel like anyone, including Killorn, can fill that spot, so it could work for a while. It seems like players fear Stamkos enough to give Kucherov too much space, and that's where the magic's at.
When Bossy and Trottier played together on the same line for 9 straight years it didn't matter who the left wing was as long as that guy could skate and play decent D. Same deal here.

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
Is Sustr ever gonna get the night off? I swear calling him a giraffe isn't enough now. Imma start calling him Little Foot and he'll be reaching for tree stars instead of raisins
Iam starting a GoFor Fund to send him to a vacation island for 4 months

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Five minutes for hugging

Why fight now? :facepalm:

Meh, no worries guys.
Michael Haley was trying to set the tone for the game.
He does more fighting than Coburn.

Coby diffused all that by making the fight boring, keeping him away till the refs broke it up.
No tone set, Bolts don't buy into what the Panthers were selling just then, they play hockey...advantage, Lightning.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Meh, no worries guys.
Michael Haley was trying to set the tone for the game.
He does more fighting than Coburn.

Coby diffused all that by making the fight boring, keeping him away till the refs broke it up.
No tone set, Bolts don't buy into what the Panthers were selling just then, they play hockey...advantage, Lightning.

Ah, good then. I had missed who started it. Coby might not take crap from players but he doesn't usually start things. At least not this early in a game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad