1Dzt4qF.png

b37lDgw.png

fnur2Qy.png

4nP8vlK.png

n9ZQoCX.png

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
My key to the game will be the TBL powerplay, as FLA takes the most penalties minutes of any team in the NHL (11.9 PIM/G). On the other side of the coin, OPP PIM/G is also the highest in the NHL (12.3), so we need to avoid retaliation penalties and play our game.

It should be noted though, they have more fighting majors than any team in the NHL by far, so that may influence the minute numbers above, even so, do not let them bait us.

Reactions: jahbless

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Is Sustr ever gonna get the night off? I swear calling him a giraffe isn't enough now. Imma start calling him Little Foot and he'll be reaching for tree stars instead of raisins

Reactions: jahbless

WhoozYerrDaddy

May 5, 2004
...... so we need to avoid retaliation penalties and play our game.

It should be noted though, they have more fighting majors than any team in the NHL by far, so that may influence the minute numbers above, even so, do not let them bait us.

So if they are good at baiting opposing players into retaliation penalties, does that make them master baiters ??

Reactions: Werewolf

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Would rather have him rested for another week and have him fit for the play offs then rush him back now and lose him for them.

But but but the NHL says this is the mega huge rivalry. We gotta win this one! And I agree, it was just a joke anyway. I always do this as part of a pregame ritual.

But all jokes aside I do hope he's putting the work in because we've got just over a month til April 11th and all I can do is thank the hockey God's that he's played with Girardi before. Otherwise we'd be asking a guy who has missed a month to shake off the rust in a handful of games and learn a new team, new system new partner AND be ready to go beyond 100% for a playoff run.

Reactions: Cmac66

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Replace Killorn with Palat. Put Killorn on the 3rd line with Johnson.

Palat with Johnson makes that 3rd line much more dangerous. Killorn can play on the top line and not really get in the way while occasionally doing something good. Palat covers Johnson better and like I said they will produce more than Johnson and Killorn.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->