GDT: 3/30/18

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
What a wild game this one has been.

Much like Kansas City-Chicago yesterday, this is a battle between two bad baseball teams.

Not sure if Pittsburgh was aware of that beforehand. But they should be now.

It will also be interesting to see just how many games Cleveland will win the Central by.

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
Called him out at the plate...wow. Looked like the glove might’ve just knicked Castellanos’ arm. But don’t know if there was any angle that proved his feet hadn’t touched home yet though..

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The slowing down of replayed stuff to every little second is why these challenges and replay can be a nuisance.

Like that Cubs/Nats pickoff from their playoff game 5 last year- slowing everything down basically to the micro second.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The circular reasoning of baseball:

September 2014: Man i miss when the Yankees were good, they were fun to hate

April 2018: Man i ****ing hate the Yankees, i wish they sucked.

Reactions: darko

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
The circular reasoning of baseball:

September 2014: Man i miss when the Yankees were good, they were fun to hate

April 2018: Man i ****ing hate the Yankees, i wish they sucked.

With you on the second one. Not feeling that first one though. I'm all good with them being terrible. Will never complain when that happens

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I hate it that almost every broadcast has the K zone for every single pitch. I don't mind if it's to the side, but having it show the whole strike zone before the pitch just doesn't look good in my opinion.

What's next? Hot and cold zones like the MLB video games?

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Tanaka is dealing but I see the Jays plate approach hasn't changed at all. Brook Jacoby needs to be fired. The amount of 1-2 and 0-2 counts this team gets into is disgusting. Then it's basically just try to foul off the ball until you chase it in the dirt and walk back to the dugout in shame with your head down

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Sanchez's movement is so awesome on his pitches he can't throw strikes. Interesting strategy he is employing by starting every count down 2-0.

And Yankees break it open. 4-1. Good job Gibbons

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Was just going to say that. He was cooked and the game was winnable, there was no reason for that.

Gibbons is a goddamned moron. That's going to be my catch phrase this year.

Yesterday it was starting JD at 3b who resembled the one arm man. Game two brings us leaving in Sanchez to long when it was clear from the start of the inning that he couldn't hit the plate and when he did it was getting hit hard. I wonder what gem tomorrow will bring.

Reactions: Evil Speaker

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I want to be excited for the Yankee pitching, but they're facing a team that has the corpse of Curtis Granderson hitting clean-up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad