Post-Game Talk: 3-2 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Nothing to worry about… Carter was on the ice showing the stitches on his upper-lip to Benny at the end of the game, and they were both kinda laughing about it !

Swaggy is okay. Reinhart still MIA.

Montour starting to heat up ? He still looks more stupid defensively than last year, but it does look like his skating/rythm and offense are starting to heat up and come back… Nice to see.
I think he is the same defensively, his point production covers some of those warts.

Still a solid #3-4

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Man I know I sound like a broken record but r/hockey on Reddit is sooooo pathetic. They literally have 2 of the top 4 posts devoted to Nick Cousins turtling and then getting back up to join the scrum. Something I've seen hundreds of players do over the years with no attention really drawn to it.

What an absolute dumpster fire for hockey discussion. I love how on the HF main board it's not even mentioned. Jesus Christ that whole place is one giant soft baby shit.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Man I know I sound like a broken record but r/hockey on Reddit is sooooo pathetic. They literally have 2 of the top 4 posts devoted to Nick Cousins turtling and then getting back up to join the scrum. Something I've seen hundreds of players do over the years with no attention really drawn to it.

What an absolute dumpster fire for hockey discussion. I love how on the HF main board it's not even mentioned. Jesus Christ that whole place is one giant soft baby shit.

I clapped back at a Buffalo fan the other day and got downvoted to oblivion lol. It's whatever, I got a chuckle out of it.

I'm too old now to care about social media takes. Yes I know I'm only 36, leave me alone my back hurts.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016

I dont think it would have gotten nearly as much attention if not for other stuff Cousins has done this year.

Doesnt help that the Panthers, rightly or wrongly, are developing a reputation. We're also a team that just went to the SCF, and remain a top team this year. It makes sense he's getting as much attention as he is.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014

They are just jealous that they doesn't have a pest of their own in their team. The stuff that Cousins does is pretty mild and often poorly executed compared to the agitators of the past but, nevertheless, he draws attention to himself and that's the important thing.

First your team gets blown up on the scoreboard by the Panthers and then you get beat up physically throughout the game. It is heartbreaking and demoralizing af... I love it and will miss it when this phase/window closes.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
They are just jealous that they doesn't have a pest of their own in their team. The stuff that Cousins does is pretty mild and often poorly executed compared to the agitators of the past but, nevertheless, he draws attention to himself and that's the important thing.

First your team gets blown up on the scoreboard by the Panthers and then you get beat up physically throughout the game. It is heartbreaking and demoralizing af... I love it and will miss it when this phase/window closes.
When we suck again, just post videos from this era. Sabres will still suck then anyway. Toronno will still suck in playoffs and NJ will still be fringe. Lots of suckers to beat up on. Don’t worry.

BeezKnees

Jun 4, 2010
Orlando, FL
Idk about you guys, but I love that other fans/teams hate us. I truly enjoy it. And it actually makes our team stronger because it feeds the narrative that it's us vs the world and that we're willing to scratch and claw to win games and do whatever it takes to get another shot at that cup.

Last edited:

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Idk about you guys, but I love that other fans/teams hate us. I truly enjoy it. And it actually makes our team stronger because it feeds the narrative that it's us vs the world and that we're willing to scratch and claw to win games and do whatever it takes to get another shot at that cup.

Being hated is much better than being an afterthought nobody cares about except when directly questioned on the subject.

Remparts666

Feb 11, 2021
Absolutely love this team and root for them for the upcoming playoffs. I do despise Cousins though and personally wish he was not playing there

Reactions: Gentle Man

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
1709144281304.jpeg

cant believe they got his first name wrong

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Just think.

To do this he first had to watch the game, then pay enough attention to notice, then get worked up enough to very carefully cut cousins out of a screen capture to make a meme.

It's an obsession lol
He’s probably got an AI engine running looking for Cousins and taking snips of him.

He’s obsessed like a Taylor groupie.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
monty has 3 of his 5 goals in the last 5 games, hoping hes heating up

Bob is top 5 in sv% and GAA
Adin Hill is really good, but he hasn't played enough to win the Vezina. It's Hellebuyck's to lose, IMO.
hes been shaky lately too, but overall yeah hes been a monster, but injury gonna keep him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad