Post-Game Talk: 3-2 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Alex Lyon is playing unbelievably right now, like he did for the Panthers at the end of last season.

I expect him to come back to earth and that will change where the Wings go in the playoffs.

I don't worry about Detroit. They have zero playoff experience as a team and need to go through the same growing pains as the Panthers have.

Reactions: MaWa and sinDer

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Dubas will sewer them by adding 2 more Malgins who have elite razzle dazzle/60.

I think that they are gonna make a run: Dubass finally had the smarts to trade Nylander away to balance out their team.

They have to climb over 4 teams to get in WC2. That's tough.

If they win 4 out 6, then they're one point away from WC2. Pens big boys have to turn up the heat.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I wake up every morning and thank God that Brad Treliving was GM of the Calgary Flames.

Bennett and Tkachuk are f***ing unreal. These guys are out there absolutely dominating the ice with NICK COUSINS as their third. I don't even have words at this point.

You're going to call me names, but Sam Bennett is the #1 priority to extend for this team going into this giant clusterf*** of pending UFAs.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I wake up every morning and thank God that Brad Treliving was GM of the Calgary Flames.

Bennett and Tkachuk are f***ing unreal. These guys are out there absolutely dominating the ice with NICK COUSINS as their third. I don't even have words at this point.

You're going to call me names, but Sam Bennett is the #1 priority to extend for this team going into this giant clusterf*** of pending UFAs.

Boony still has a year left but he can sign an extension this July.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Just a typical hockey play. Nothing to be concerned about.
I disagree. Remember the Matheson-Pettersson incident. Mikkola did not have to do that, he had a grip on the player from behind but chose to sling him violently on his back, on the hard ice. I would not be surprised if that gets reviewed

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
I disagree. Remember the Matheson-Pettersson incident. Mikkola did not have to do that, he had a grip on the player from behind but chose to sling him violently on his back, on the hard ice. I would not be surprised if that gets reviewed

Should've added :sarcasm:

I don't think much comes of it, probably a fine at most. You still have Marchand trying to end someones career with a slewfoot once a year and the league just slaps him with a $5000 fine.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
What happened with Carter leaving the bench? Upset Katie couldn't interview him due to ESPN+?
Day to decade injury?

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
What happened with Carter leaving the bench? Upset Katie couldn't interview him due to ESPN+?
Day to decade injury?
He was on ice after final whistle, looked like he had a swollen upper lip. Maybe took a puck to it and had to go through concussion protocol?

Reactions: ShootIt

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Maurice said he took a puck to the face, expects he is good.

Nothing to worry about… Carter was on the ice showing the stitches on his upper-lip to Benny at the end of the game, and they were both kinda laughing about it !

Swaggy is okay. Reinhart still MIA.

Montour starting to heat up ? He still looks more stupid defensively than last year, but it does look like his skating/rythm and offense are starting to heat up and come back… Nice to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad