Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
1709068812216.png

Carter in great company

f***ing Bally FFS

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I've been a fan for almost 30 years so I know the dark times and I know there will be a time when it'll be a struggle to get in again but man it's just so hard to have any interest in these games. And they actually do matter for seeding purposes but still, hard to get excited lol.

Reactions: MaWa and Gentle Man

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I've been a fan for almost 30 years so I know the dark times and I know there will be a time when it'll be a struggle to get in again but man it's just so hard to have any interest in these games. And they actually do matter for seeding purposes but still, hard to get excited lol.
def spoiled by the playoff run last year, but im still enjoying this season a lot.

Could also be my other sport teams suck bad so all eggs in the basket on the panthers (who wouldve thought wed ever say that lol)

• Haha
Reactions: MaWa and Ghoste

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
Teams like Buffalo will like to play the troublmakers against top teams like us or teams fighting for a playoffs spot. The have nothing to lose. They key, and it's going to be the same thing against Montreal on thursday, is to come out strong et get the first goal so you don't let them believe they can win. And once they're behind from 2, they'll "give up" and just be gratful to have the chance to be on the same ice as us.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Idk man, I get wanting the playoffs now, but I also like the regular season and just watching our players play some great, stress free (on our end) hockey . Outside of Bure, we have 2 of the best forwards in franchise history (Barkov, Tkachuk). Then there's Verhaeghe and Reinhart having the best goalscoring seasons (again, outside of Bure), Forsling one of the best dman we've had, and the roster from top to bottom might be our most complete regular season team we've ever had.

Enjoy it while you can, cause years from now these players will be retiring, the team will be mediocre, and we'll be reminiscing about the early to mid 2020s Panthers teams saying those were the good old days..

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
I get this, I really do. But, man. Times were so tough, I love watching this squad play. I hope our window is open for a bit. We deserve it. The people that have been here since the early 2000s should rightfully see a cup win. We have literally eaten shit for almost 3 decades.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I get this, I really do. But, man. Times were so tough, I love watching this squad play. I hope our window is open for a bit. We deserve it. The people that have been here since the early 2000s should rightfully see a cup win. We have literally eaten shit for almost 3 decades.
Will see a cup win. Speak it into existence lol

Reactions: CatscratchFever

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Tkachuk 6th in goals, 5th in assists and 2nd in points since January.

I knew he was racking up the points but didn't realize he was so high up in goals as well

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
def spoiled by the playoff run last year, but im still enjoying this season a lot.

Could also be my other sport teams suck bad so all eggs in the basket on the panthers (who wouldve thought wed ever say that lol)
I actually enjoy watching Toronto Raptors right now.

Maybe I'm just a sucker for punishment.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I wonder if anyone would notice if they just swapped Cousins and Cozens?

• Haha
Reactions: Felidae
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad