GDT: 3/2/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Montréal vs Tampa Bay

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I still don't like feeling way to nervous when the puck/play is in our own zone.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
Excuse me?
Shove it with the haters bullshit. We're all here because we care about this team. But were tied late in the third against a team that has absolutely nothing to play for while we fight for our playoff lives. Whether we win or lose doesn't mean a gd thing, this has been yet another pathetic performance at home.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

I get the sense from Sam Rosen that it's another dumb fight for the sake of fighting. I don't know why the Rangers coaching staff doesn't get involved. The kid doesn't need to keep doing this. At least fight as a response to something that has happened in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Tampa22

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Hopefully his career will be as short as it deserves to be.
I mean, I don't want him to end up like Boogaard, Rypien or Belak. He's a 21 year old kid, he doesn't know better. He sees this as an opportunity to be an NHL player. An adult should tell him it's not smart.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
I mean, I don't want him to end up like Boogaard, Rypien or Belak. He's a 21 year old kid, he doesn't know better. He sees this as an opportunity to be an NHL player. An adult should tell him it's not smart.
I agree but I'm not giving anyone a pass on this kind of idiocy regardless of age. Play the game and if something happens in the heat of the moment, fine, but this kind of WWE stuff I have no patience for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad