GDT: #21 Blackhawks @ Ducks | Nov25th | 1 PM Pacific (EUROPE FRIENDLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
*********. Dominate the game and lose two more points. We're bleeding easy points away at the moment.

Perry looks like he's playing with a broken hand, he's so clumsy with the puck on his stick.

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
Amazing how Chicago fans come in and are way louder than Ducks fans ever are. Honda Center gets taken over yet again.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
so i fully blame the ducks for not showing up to start, but that is 2 (possibly 3) points we just got JOBBED out of by NHL refs....go **** yourselfs...

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA
Amazing how Chicago fans come in and are way louder than Ducks fans ever are. Honda Center gets taken over yet again.

That's what happens when you triple the ticket prices for this game. Hawk fans will pay for these tickets, most Duck fans will just wait until the regular prices return for the next game.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I didn't read it anywhere, but Perry has been absolute dog ****. He isn't skating, can't receive or make a pass. Just horrible.

He's so clumsy. His hand eye has all but disappeared. Almost as if he's playing drunk.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
The twins were both awful tonight, as was most of the defense. Kase has put together two pretty good games in a row, I hope he keeps this up. Ritchie, Rakell, Kesler and Silf all had pretty good games too.

TheIceman93

Apr 11, 2016
Its gonna be a long season. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we sneak into the playoffs in a wild card spot. Hell, maybe we don't even make the playoffs with this lackluster play. Perry looks like he's dragging a boat anchor out there. Its actually kinda depressing how lost he looks. Getzlaf started out great but he's been doing very little the last few games. We need a serious skill player, Perry isn't that guy anymore. The refs certainly don't do us any favors but we also spoon feed teams power plays. What's even more frustrating is that we are just good enough to hang with the top teams and keep the fans hopeful, but not bad enough to get some really good new talent. Maybe I'm seeing what I want to see but despite the horrific start last year, I actually think we look worse this year.

Dirk316

Nov 8, 2004
St Petersburg, Fl
Another game where the twins don't do ****. I wish we would of hired Hartley, Green or Eakins.

Posts like this are comical blind hate for Carlyle
The Ducks dominated this game, got ****ed by the refs and hit multiple posts. In fact the team has played great this year and thats with the top line playing horrible. I can imagine once they catch fire

Lyons71

Jun 27, 2003
Fullerton, CA
Visit site
That's what happens when you triple the ticket prices for this game. Hawk fans will pay for these tickets, most Duck fans will just wait until the regular prices return for the next game.

ALL the season seats around my family's sell them for this game because they make money off them. We were swimming in a sea of red today :(

If chi ever goes back to being crap (think when they were drafting toews and kane) all the bandwagon will go too.

As for the game, our d were just bad. I mean, I expect Bieksa to be bad. He's like a novelty-joke guy at this point with how terrible he is. Manson had a particularly rough game. Fowler made a few mistakes as well.

Our top forwards couldn't get anything done... not surprised. Perry and Getz just don't have any sort of speed or agility.

Tons of SOG but very few were of excellent variety. Chicago had better chances IMO.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA

It's also what happens when you schedule a weekday game at 1PM. Sold my tickets through the Ducks site because I work, and that's 2 extra Blackhawks fans that wouldn't have been there otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad