Prospect Info: 203rd Overall - Zakhar Bardakov

Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Bardakov has words with the officials lol.

he's moving well enough in the video that hopefully the prior knee injury isn't a concern. Good for him showing some fire and acting out like he just found out you can't get boysenberry syrup anymore at the local IHOP.

forceten

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
I know, no wonder he loses it.

1698961236583.png

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
So I guess this guy’s path to the NHL is now much easier if McLeod is no longer in the picture. We have basically nothing in the pipeline in the way of centers and he’ll have tons of pro experience at the end of his season. I think he can be brought over at the end of the year, right?

Reactions: Clam Jensen

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
So I guess this guy’s path to the NHL is now much easier if McLeod is no longer in the picture. We have basically nothing in the pipeline in the way of centers and he’ll have tons of pro experience at the end of his season. I think he can be brought over at the end of the year, right?

He's unfortunately not putting up NHL-quality numbers so far this year. He's getting third line minutes and is probably playing a defensive role, but he's in his D+5 with only 8 points in 38 games.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
@Guadana has given us good insight before on Bardakov's potential and saw him as an NHL bottom six player. I doubt that has changed but he can tell us where he thinks Bardakov's game stands right now and whether he's ready to make the jump to the NHL in a defensive checking role.
Points dont matter for him this season. He played a lot as a 4th liner and main pk center.His problems are injuries. I think his missed games 4 times I believe.
I dont what kind of shape he will be in the end of the season. Because now he is injured too. I believe he is little bit faster and thiner version of Lazar if people want to compare. But this season is full of ups and downs because of his role and injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad