GDT: 2024 NHL trade deadline 3/8/24 3pm eastern time (Sell everything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
I guess the goalie market wasn't that hot, eh?
Nope I was wrong on the number of teams. The Markstrom fallout to Jersey and Ullmark to LA no trade clause may have thrown that off. Also Colorado wanting a goalie but not getting one.

Good return for Allen a conditional 3rd that turns into a second. Exactly what I said Mrazek could get that you to soo much offense to.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Nope I was wrong on the number of teams. The Markstrom fallout to Jersey and Ullmark to LA no trade clause may have thrown that off. Also Colorado wanting a goalie but not getting one.

Good return for Allen a conditional 3rd that turns into a second. Exactly what I said Mrazek could get that you to soo much offense to.
He's signed for next year, Mrazek wasn't, so not really comparable. No way they get a potential 2nd if Allen isn't signed for next year.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I mean you can compare. You just don't want to because it makes you feel more right.
How? One is signed for next year, one was set to be a UFA. Guys who are signed are more valuable. You just can't admit that not a single UFA goalie was traded for a 2nd round pick, just like I said. And the goalie market wasn't any different than any other year, just like I said.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
How? One is signed for next year, one was set to be a UFA. Guys who are signed are more valuable. You just can't admit that not a single UFA goalie was traded for a 2nd round pick, just like I said.
Lol why are you still arguing on this? I was wrong on the number of teams that I thought would be in on a goalie. There was only 3 that we know of. Carolina had the situation fixed with Kochetkov stepping up. Toronto Colorado and Edmonton stood pat.

I still believe Mrazek could have gotten a 2nd or a 3rd if available. Sorry.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Lol why are you still arguing on this? I was wrong on the number of teams that I thought would be in on a goalie. There was only 3 that we know of. Carolina had the situation fixed with Kochetkov stepping up. Toronto Colorado and Edmonton stood pat.

I still believe Mrazek could have gotten a 2nd or a 3rd if available. Sorry.
You were so adamant that you were right while we are arguing before. You were wrong on everything you said, and others and myself, were right. Goalies don't return anything at the deadline in a trade, that's just how it is (unless its a top goalie)

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
You were so adamant that you were right while we are arguing before. You were wrong on everything you said, and others and myself, were right. Goalies don't return anything at the deadline in a trade, that's just how it is (unless its a top goalie)
Are you not reading what I said? I said I was wrong on the number of teams. We have no idea what Mrazek could have gotten because he wasnt available. Why are upset? You were right about the number of teams going after a goalie. It was only New Jersey and LA.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Are you not reading what I said? I said I was wrong on the number of teams. We have no idea what Mrazek could have gotten because he wasnt available. Why are upset? You were right about the number of teams going after a goalie. It was only New Jersey and LA.
Upset? What are you talking about? lol
He wouldn't have got anything meaningful, no one is trading a 2nd or better for a back up/1B goalie, unless that goalie is a top goalie.

Reactions: Pez68

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
Upset? What are you talking about? lol
He wouldn't have got anything meaningful, no one is trading a 2nd or better for a back up/1B goalie, unless that goalie is a top goalie.
You should argue with urself in the mirror.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012

Probably the right call, considering the other team with lots of cap space won't have any available.

It's not ONLY multiple year deals that happened though. I take this as a mark. I get waiting hoping someone wanted Johnson or something, but he hey they still are down a mid pick they sent out in things like the Hagel trade.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Wah...wah.. exceptvfor Beauvillier for sone strange Nashville reason,nobody wanted any poart of the Hawks pending ufa players by tradibg an asset for them NOR did any trading team need Hawkscretentiom help..Sliw day for KD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad