• Beckett Sennecke

Votes: 55 19.5%
  • Zayne Parekh

Votes: 15 5.3%

• Total voters

Kaladin

Nov 5, 2017
He's been having great calls for years now. Basically
David Dunn to @Mrb1p's Mr Glass, down to the great attitude vs Mr Glass being a massive asshole
I think that’s uncalled for. I can think of plenty of posters I’d put on that asshole pedestal before @Mrb1p. Quality poster with good insights. Doesn’t hedge like some folk either.

Reactions: Mrb1p

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
My first thought this year when they called Reinbacher's name was Goldenhands called it again. f*** me. First Slaf now Reinbacher. I'm convinced you're an insider for the habs draft team :laugh:
Imagine leaking informations to a HF member, they are smarter than that hehe. Only a fan of prospects like many over here who ended up calling it correctly 2 yrs in a row. Next year will be nearly impossible to guess if we are drafting in the 8-12 range. I like that Demidov kid from the little I watched, seems to have a great personality as well, hopefully the geopolitical situation gets better eventually.

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
WTK has been a huge Carlsson fan since very early in the season, he ranked him 2nd OV all along. I jumped in Carlsson's bandwagon after a few viewings. We both had Carlsson over Fantilli in our rankings.

Same...but Fantilli was 5th on my list, we'll be interesting to see in 5 years.

Kudos on guessing what the Habs would do, again, not in that business myself.

I have a few sleepers, but waiting for Hlinka...

Imagine leaking informations to a HF member, they are smarter than that hehe. Only a fan of prospects like many over here who ended up calling it correctly 2 yrs in a row. Next year will be nearly impossible to guess if we are drafting in the 8-12 range. I like that Demidov kid from the little I watched, seems to have a great personality as well, hopefully the geopolitical situation gets better eventually.
Won't matter for him as his game is not polarizing. Drafting Bure is unlike drafting Kaprisov.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
No reason to have this subject until we get a management team that knows how to draft.
Imagine if we ended up with Wright and Michkov.

Our rebuild would be so well underway. After all, we would not be again the smallest, softest team in the league, full of question marks.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
No reason to have this subject until we get a management team that knows how to draft.
In 2yrs of drafting, this management has 5 times more points (goals and assists) accumulated by their drafted players then any other team in the NHL.

I say they stay

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Had we drafted Jiricek, (which I absolutely love) this board would be complaining that we drafted an injured D and left on the table Cooley, Slaf and Wright.

We have Slaf and Reinbacher, in the end, it may be the best choice we could’ve made!!
It may be but it probably wont be. Not because of Reinbacher but because of Michkov and Slafkovsky.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Had we drafted Jiricek, (which I absolutely love) this board would be complaining that we drafted an injured D and left on the table Cooley, Slaf and Wright.

We have Slaf and Reinbacher, in the end, it may be the best choice we could’ve made!!

Both Slaf and Reinbacher are rare and valuable assets. Slaf can't be a 50 point player though. He needs to put up at least 70+ to have that value that 6'3" big skilled wingers have. Just look at Tuch, he got Vegas Eichel.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Bold take 2: we’re going to win the lottery
Bring it on.

It would be hilarious, if we land the 7th pick this year, and a top RD is available: Kiviharju or Levshunov, and instead we draft Lindstrom. I'm ready for it.
It’s usually what happens when you draft for need at some point, it starts f***ing up your internal list. It’s a vicious circle.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008

it's early intel. demidov to the habs!

It's funny because you're all over these prospects around Christmas, they slowly crawl up draft boards, and then it happens where we draft your guy. I was watching Brindley closely too, I see Timmins drafted him, which also made me chuckle!

Cheers! Happy Canada Day!!

Cubebrick

Mar 5, 2014
Demidov is awesome, but unfortunately I don't think the Habs will be bad enough to be in range to draft him. Although it's still way too early to tell.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
After 2 years with high pick, I'm very happy with Slafkovsky and Reinbacher. Some people compare that with another high pick, but the potential of both are tremendous. Fans need to be hype with that type of talents, Slafkovsky tools are rare and I believe that we are all going see his real talent next season. Reinbacher play already a very good hockey in a very good league. For comparison at same age, he put number like elite D-man in NHL, that's very encouraging.

Don't forget Habs drafted a stud with Lane Hutson last year aswell!

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
All my energy will be on scouting Yaroslav Tsulygin this year. Overager that will play in the KHL.

Kennerback

Juraj NoShootsky
Jun 2, 2021
Let’s put it this way, a few posters had a very good idea the Habs wouldn’t touch Michkov a while ago. Considering the posters, it was obvious on day 1, they had a channel. They were saying forget it, it won’t happen. They did the clubs bidding to prepare the fans for the letdown.

I don’t believe for a second there’s another scenario. A few teams were willing to pay a king’s ransom to have Michkov at 5.

• Haha
Reactions: JoelWarlord

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad